Frequent Contributor

Re: Shawn on ""The Soup"" again

Why has the Q even let this thread go as far as it did ??? The "fault finders" strike again. Does anyone ever examine their own life, and habits, and idiosyncrasies, with the magnifying glass that you use here, about someone else ?

Frequent Contributor

Don't mean to be rude, but almost every time I turn it on she is showing her jewelry, I know what she says to a tee, I flip or mute. I like her, even with her fast talking now high end Madison avenue every item is the look about everything. But, I can't take her. Issac has his hands full even though they seem close. She seems to get items mixed up a lot. And I do have a life, a very good one. She is not under my microscope,lol I mute it or turn. I have done that for a long time with her and some other ones. Days go by I can't even tell you what the TSV is.

Regular Contributor

On 3/22/2015 golfcartrider said:

Hearing a lie is mandatory. Believing it is optional.Smile

Unfortunately, there's a sucker born every minute! Not you, of course. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2015 Celticrose said:
On 3/22/2015 golfcartrider said:

Hearing a lie is mandatory. Believing it is optional.Smile

Unfortunately, there's a sucker born every minute! Not you, of course. Smiley Happy

I am now a true believer.Smile

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

The item number has a different video now with Rachael and Jane, evidentally the one with Sean has been removed and replaced with this one.

Valued Contributor

Shawn had a terrible time when she lost her baby and I'm sorry for her loss, but she does have a lot of doom and gloom in her shows.