Respected Contributor

Shawn is a favorite of mine, in that, what you see, is what you get. There are few pretences. And she does 'dare to share.' It makes her easy to relate to. 

She's a very attractive woman with, or without, makeup. I think it's fun that she's willing to show both sides.

It's also fun to hear her say that while at home, she can be a major slob -- just like many of the rest of us. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@MJDinVegas    Looks like Leah has gained some COVID weight too.    I happened to see an older video of one of her presentations from when she lost all that weight and you can tell the difference.

I think Leah looks fantastic right now!

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely yes.....less is more

Honored Contributor

This just my opinion, but.....

Why is it a woman has to present herself as a mess, often crass, wipe her nose with her hand several times a show, or say some ridiculous things -- and people find her easily relatable or real?  What on earth makes that "real?"  I am always amazed by that.  I know Shawn has a large following, and the common comment is that she is so real.  I just don't get why those characteristics are positive or real at all.   

Valued Contributor
Amen Caaareful Shopper. Crass behavior is not real or shouldn't be. Im all for no pretenses but my goodness, that doesn't mean its ok for ANYONE to be rude and oftentimes just nasty.
Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

This just my opinion, but.....

Why is it a woman has to present herself as a mess, often crass, wipe her nose with her hand several times a show, or say some ridiculous things -- and people find her easily relatable or real?  What on earth makes that "real?"  I am always amazed by that.  I know Shawn has a large following, and the common comment is that she is so real.  I just don't get why those characteristics are positive or real at all.   

@Caaareful Shopper 

AMEN!

Trusted Contributor

@Teddixat....I have noticed that about Leah in recent shows, she is a beautiful women, has beautiful hands too, she should be a 'hand' model.  Jayne Brown seems to be getting slimmer.  All the best to them!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I like Shawn.  She is who she is; unapologetically.

That being said, I thought the green Isaac dress in extra small looked tight on her.  Kudos to her for stating she gained 15 lbs.  But go the extra mile and wear the correct size.

Respected Contributor

Compared to about 5 or 6 years ago Shawn looks like she wears way less makeup now. She used to wear that heavy black eye makeup all the time. She looks waaay better without it. I like Shawn. She has a following that can't be denied. Many may not like her, but many do. And both sides are apparently watching because she gets jeers and cheers.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Leah looks Great !!!   I don't think she's gained any if she did it must be all over so not noticeable at all .   Ya know it's very hard to maintain major weight loss ,  the person is pretty much guaranteed to gain  a little back .    I have a friend who has struggled with weight gain and loss and it's an every day battle.  Oh and Leah has the most beautiful hands as someone else mentioned.   She could be a hand model for sure !!! And she is genuine which I really like. 

Now Shawn on the other hand I have to disagree I don't feel she is genuine she try's to hard to come off as real and relatable ,but I don't feel it comes across IMO.   She needs to be herself whatever that truly is .  I don't care for  the heavy makeup or big eye lashes she wears ,  i would like to see her wear a colored lip , don't feel her nude lip does a lot for her.