Respected Contributor

She looks fabulous if she just uses color and shine on her lips.

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore I agree with you.  I like she doesn't have half her face covered, but felt this look was too harsh, as well.  Some sort of compromise might work, something she doesn't have to fuss with all the time.

Honored Contributor

I watched the show.  This was live from NYC and I think was supposed to be very high-fashion, thus the exaggerated look on Shawn.  I don't think that would be an everyday look for her but for that "NYC fashion show" it was perfect.

Her hair being brushed back off her face made a world of difference as did the bolder lip color.   

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn looks different

[ Edited ]

Yes, the high fashion look and elegance imho. Her smile was/is stunning. I did snip photos with all sound muted so I could catch just the aura of Shawn's grace that night. I'd like to know who did her makeup and hair and dress...bone structure was incredible, imo.  

-------eta / mistake in spelling aura / thank u for the assist. Heart

[[...........I c another has same name/might b best 4 me to change mine.]]

Again, thanks for pointing out my spelling error. I'm a bit tired and forgot sc here.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@Goody2shoez wrote:

Yes, the high fashion look and elegance imho. Her smile was/is stunning. I did snip photos with all sound muted so I could catch just the ora of Shawn's grace that night. I'd like to know who did her makeup and hair and dress...bone structure was incredible, imo.  

@cbrite, ora is a word I don't know, and I can't find it in the dictionary. What does the word mean? Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she meant to say "aura"

Trusted Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@Goody2shoez wrote:

Yes, the high fashion look and elegance imho. Her smile was/is stunning. I did snip photos with all sound muted so I could catch just the ora of Shawn's grace that night. I'd like to know who did her makeup and hair and dress...bone structure was incredible, imo.  

@cbrite, ora is a word I don't know, and I can't find it in the dictionary. What does the word mean? Thanks.

@nomless I'm not who you asked, but believe she meant aura. 

au·ra (ôr′ə)
n. pl. au·ras or au·rae (ôr′ē)
1. An invisible emanation or field of energy believed to radiate from a person or object.
2. A distinctive but intangible quality that seems to surround a person or thing; an atmosphere: An aura of defeat pervaded the candidate's headquarters.
3. Medicine A sensation, as of a cold breeze or a bright light, that precedes the onset of certain disorders, such as an epileptic seizure or an attack of migraine.

Valued Contributor

Loved her new hairdo....Monday I noticed she is back to the hair hanging over her eye.She has a beautiful face ...why cover it up?? The new do was fantastic...bring it back,please!