Regular Contributor

I missed something - Shawn's a mom? Tell me more. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn looks different

[ Edited ]

@Sweetpea70 wrote:

I missed something - Shawn's a mom? Tell me more. 

They adopted a baby girl.  Her name is Jagger Jude.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/New-Pic-of-Shawn/m-p/3899779/highlight/true#M82940

Regular Contributor

Thank you. They're such a beautiful family! Shawn looks pretty and so happy!

Super Contributor

She looks gorgeous..  I thought she was new host also..Heart

Good to see her back again..  

Trusted Contributor

I like her wearing earrings.  Wonder if she got them pierced.

Respected Contributor

I thought Shawn looked beautiful last night in her maroon GILI jacket and the maroon chiffon dress.  I liked her hair and makeup.  She looked beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I watched the show with DB , Gili Jill and Shawn last night and all the ladies were made up beautifully. Everyone looked polished, but soft, loved Deanna's hairdo, she looked really high fashion IMO. I think Shawn looks more alive when she wears brighter lip color, I did notice since she's back though that she reverts to the dead lip at times. I love Shawn's hair just about anyway she chooses to wear it and of course she has a great body so she looks good in anything.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority ,  I felt Shawn's hair looked too severe,  it made her look harsh .  I feel that way back before she was married and she had the blonde hairstyle she looked the best.  She had bangs but they weren't in her eyes all the time lime she usually wears it.  Do lime the darker lipstick it brightens her face up .  She does have very lovely skin and yes,  a great figure , can wear anything.  

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I guess I'm in the minority ,  I felt Shawn's hair looked too severe,  it made her look harsh .  I feel that way back before she was married and she had the blonde hairstyle she looked the best.  She had bangs but they weren't in her eyes all the time lime she usually wears it.  Do lime the darker lipstick it brightens her face up .  She does have very lovely skin and yes,  a great figure , can wear anything.  

I thought the whole look was too severe.  I think Shawn would look nice just being natural. 

Respected Contributor

To me the brushed-back hairstyle is very severe and exaggerated.....not becoming to her beauty and/or personality!