Occasional Contributor

When did Shawn start wearing bright lipstick? It looks so good on her. Such a pretty girl. I have always enjoyed her shows. Like the new look Shawn!

Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove

I agree.  I hate the bashing she takes here on the forums.  It is such a turn off I don't come here often but I must say I have never seen her looking so beautiful.  She is looking so happy and it shows.   She is very pretty.   i didn't think so in her earlier years at QVC but of late she is beaming.

Esteemed Contributor

Spoiler

@ScarletDove

I agree.  I hate the bashing she takes here on the forums.  It is such a turn off I don't come here often but I must say I have never seen her looking so beautiful.  She is looking so happy and it shows.   She is very pretty.   i didn't think so in her earlier years at QVC but of late she is beaming.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn is a new Woman!!

[ Edited ]

I think Shawn is very attractive and looks good in everything she wears and puts on while presenting.  She does look lovely in brighter makeup.

I also realized while she was on maternity leave how much energy she brings to her shows.  I appreciated all that energy when she returned.

Respected Contributor

Shawn is enjoying her life as it right now. What is better than that? The baby has made such a wonderful difference in their lives.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind