Trusted Contributor

See @SAM55, that is what makes it individual preferences, right?  Your 4 favs are not at all mine and that's ok.  I would never put those 4 down on the forum just because I do not care for them, but some of the folks here just love to bash them, and others and are quite mean in their remarks.  I remember how nasty the Lisa Robinson posts were, and actually still are at times, so sad.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn is a new Woman!!

[ Edited ]

Shawn was always a great woman but now she's a new MOTHERHeart

(eta/correction)

I wish I'd adopted....but being an adoptee myself I chose not to adopt then...........

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it is disruptive

@Beth-QVC  A new reason!   Thanks for some varietySmiley Happy  

I was so tired of "inappropriate" and "argumentative." LOL

(By the way, I didn't even see the post so my comment has nothing to do with the actual post that got deleted)

Esteemed Contributor

She seems the same to me, only new thing are the dangling earrings.  Same on stage persona.

Honored Contributor

I am happy for her, I did not get to be a mother, and at my age 62...I still long for that sweet baby to hold and call my own.  She and Joe have to be over the top and I think her happiness shows in her on air time.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

Since we do not know SK personally, it is beyond rude to call her shallow. Based on her TV presence she seems like a remarkable, upbeat woman who went through personal loss graciously and publicly, and now is blessed with the desires of her heart!! I, for one, am beyond thrilled for her.  

dee

Everyone sees Shawn differently.  You see a “remarkable, upbeat woman”. Others see her in a different light and may not share your view of her.  Everyone entitled to their own opinion.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I am happy for her, I did not get to be a mother, and at my age 62...I still long for that sweet baby to hold and call my own.  She and Joe have to be over the top and I think her happiness shows in her on air time.

mokmtodogs,  have you considered adapting ?  I know a woman who adapted a pre-teen at the age of 60 after her husband died. She is still alive now at the age of 73 and her daughter just graduated college.

Trusted Contributor

Yes,she has much to be thankful for,sure hope she realize that.

Honored Contributor

@Reever....dh and I tried adopting early in our marriage.  It just did not work out for us.

Occasional Contributor

Happy for Shawn for her family.  It was hard watching how she manhandled clothing, I thought she would tear a hole in the fashion item.  Quirky, maybe that's it, I'm thinking too much transparency and naive, as she somtimes tries too hard to be cosmopolitan. Tonight she challenges Isaac Mizrahi on his pronunciation of illustrative,. I love that he informed her of not knowing food chains in middle America and green bean casserole???  I hope over time, we will see less quirky.