Valued Contributor

What a lucky baby to be so wanted by her parents.  Shawn is thrilled, I'm sure, but she's given a home to a very lucky little one.

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

We are all going to have our favorite and not so favorite hosts on the Q....but, I am happy for Shawn, Joe and little Jagger and the family they have become and the love they have for each other.  

I am also happy to hear that Mary Beth's son & DIL are having twins.

GOD IS GOOD and we all have much to be thankful for and blessed in our own ways.  

@shell garden     Hi Shell!!!!!  Long time no see!

@BalletBabe....HEY SWEET PEA....

Long time no see is right, lol.  I've been busy around the house lately and not posting as much.  How have you been?

Esteemed Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

We are all going to have our favorite and not so favorite hosts on the Q....but, I am happy for Shawn, Joe and little Jagger and the family they have become and the love they have for each other.  

I am also happy to hear that Mary Beth's son & DIL are having twins.

GOD IS GOOD and we all have much to be thankful for and blessed in our own ways.  

@shell garden     Hi Shell!!!!!  Long time no see!

@BalletBabe....HEY SWEET PEA....

Long time no see is right, lol.  I've been busy around the house lately and not posting as much.  How have you been

@shell garden   I am doing great!  Good to see you again!  I wasn't on much till last couple months.  I am just about done with Christmas shopping thanks to QVC.  Glad I got a chance to say hi!   Take care and have a blessed holiday!  

Valued Contributor

Twins I did  not know.   Wow.

Valued Contributor

So true.  We each have our own what makes us happy.  I just know it goes so fast so enjoy it all but don't get lost along the way.

Frequent Contributor

Someone wrote, "We are all going to have our favorites."  I like Stacy Stauffer,David Venable, Jane Treacy, and Dan Wheeler.  My favorite four.  I am happy for Shawn and I'd like to watch the fashion shows, but to be honest, the vibe with the heavy makeup and ultra trendy fashion is not me.  I can't relate to her at all -- her wording, her clothing style, hair, makeup, but I know many people do and hey, there's someone for all of us.

Wish they'd show my favorite four more often.

Respected Contributor

While Shawn was gone, I forgot how much energy she brings to her sales presentations.  It was a pleasure to welcome her back on PM Style.  I do not know if she is different.  I do congratulate her and her husband on their new daughter.  Much happiness to their family. 

Trusted Contributor

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

Since we do not know SK personally, it is beyond rude to call her shallow. Based on her TV presence she seems like a remarkable, upbeat woman who went through personal loss graciously and publicly, and now is blessed with the desires of her heart!! I, for one, am beyond thrilled for her.  

dee

Me too.Heart

Jamma

Honored Contributor

"Disruptive"... Hmmm, I believe that's a new one... At least I don't recall seeing it used before...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I did notice that Shawn went from never wearings--to wearing very bold ones.....