Regular Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@rms1954 Fillers.  That was funny, though.

The visual was pretty funny!

Football is my favorite season.
Respected Contributor

I did not see Shawn, so this comment is general.

Two things that give you an "instant facelift" are volume at the crown and shorter hair.  It is simple physics and perception of the eye.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Face looks ultra smooth. Looks like some fillers to me. She looks good. I'm not a fan of the style of eyeglasses she was wearing though. 

Honored Contributor

@Hawkfan83 wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

@rms1954 Fillers.  That was funny, though.

The visual was pretty funny!

@Hawkfan83 

I love your tag line --- "Football is my favorite season."---it's mine too....🏈

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I did not see Shawn, so this comment is general.

Two things that give you an "instant facelift" are volume at the crown and shorter hair.  It is simple physics and perception of the eye.

Hyacinth

I agree, @hyacinth003. For example, Mary Beth looked l0-15 years younger with her hair pulled back doing her diamonique show.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know about fillers, but she's gained quite a bit of weight and could make that look like a fuller face. She actually admitted to wearing a size S pant recently, although she needed a M. 

Valued Contributor
A small? Lol.....that's always a giggle.
Valued Contributor

@febe1 - Yes, I've noticed that she has put on weight.  That will definitely fill out the face.  I think she's attractive regardless.

Honored Contributor

I think she looks good with her new 'do and really looked fab when she wore her hair short during the early years at the Q.  I think she's one of those ladies that can really rock a short hairstyle.  I also think she looks better as a blonde than during the days she was wearing it darker.

Respected Contributor

Shawn in a p.i.t.a.