Honored Contributor

@maggi the cat wrote:

I do like her hair shorter.. But, she looks different to me. I rarely watch her, but I saw her tonight and it looks like maybe she has some fillets in her face because it looks fuller.

Fillets in her face???

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 Fillers.  That was funny, though.

Super Contributor

@maggi the cat wrote:

I do like her hair shorter.. But, she looks different to me. I rarely watch her, but I saw her tonight and it looks like maybe she has some fillets in her face because it looks fuller.

100% agree thank you for saying that lol ~ I've been thinking the same the past week or so that her face looked different somehow. A lot of Shawn's die hard fans will disagree, but I think it's fairly apparent. BTW I'm a Shawn fan, but just believe in saying it like it is, no judgment if that's what she wanted ~ just a little surprised, especially since just very recently she said on air (might have been a Laura Geller show) how her Mom said she was worried she'd get work done on her face. I think Shawn looked great and was very pretty before, but again her choice.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt   Do you think the hosts get to choose most of the items they will sell?  I don't understand how that would work unless each host had their own purchase agreements.

I have never seen a single host who offers style terribly different from what I would expect.  Even when I watched fashion much more often, with a host I enjoyed, it wasn't because she was selling clothes all that different from what the others offered.  I liked her and my experience with clothes I ordered after I saw them on her told me what to order and, more important, what to skip.   No host fills that role for me now.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@rms1954 Fillers.  That was funny, though.

It gave me a chuckle.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn is Rockin It !

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@fthunt   Do you think the hosts get to choose most of the items they will sell?  I don't understand how that would work unless each host had their own purchase agreements.

I have never seen a single host who offers style terribly different from what I would expect.  Even when I watched fashion much more often, with a host I enjoyed, it wasn't because she was selling clothes all that different from what the others offered.  I liked her and my experience with clothes I ordered after I saw them on her told me what to order and, more important, what to skip.   No host fills that role for me now.

@millieshops 

Maybe you should watch more...Leah mentions it quite often how when she goes to production meetings she gets to chose some of the items in her AM Style Show....

And seeing an outfit on a host or model (thats around my same height and body type) helps me envision how it will look and fit on me....If I like it, I might just buy it....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn is Rockin It !

[ Edited ]

I believe Shawn mentioned that she has a doctor she uses for her fillers....not really a surprise...and not alone in this.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt   i absolutely do not need to watch more than I do, but while I tend to believe the hosts when they tell us their size and lots of what they own, I do not believe they get to choose everything they have to sell which is why I worded my original post the way I did.

I do believe they get to recommend some purchases they would like to see be available and I do believe they get to choose some items for the hosts they host, but those have to come from whatever was purchased.   Seems to me if they loved every single item on their own show, they would never wear anything from a non-qvc source and yes, I have watched enough QVC to know it's the rare host who is dressed in QVC virtually always.

Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I think she looked much more attractive with short hair also Pat James D looked so attractive years ago with her short hair. They are both very pretty just like the shorter hair on them both. 

I agree with you always thought Shawn looked better with her short hair , Back when she first started she looked  so much like Princess Diana with her short hair .But I remember there were some really weird color jobs,over the years for  Shawn.

Pat I  thought she always looked great,no matter with short or longer hair. I do like the shorter hair.

One day a few months ago  was channel surfing ,saw Pat and thought OH she got her hair cut, how cute,looked just  like she did years ago,but it was a wig show . Pat has always been one of my favorite host and been watching her for over 30 years, very professional and easy on the eyes and ears,not like some host.

Do like when she and Jane B work together seem like they have a real friendship,just like her and Dan H always liked watching them together.

Regular Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

In my opinion Shawn is not at all prepared for this show.  She's apologizing for everything she is saying as well she should.  I could care less what she looks like, I am focused on items being presented.

Did you mean you couldn't care less? 

Football is my favorite season.