Respected Contributor

I just saw Shawn on the Diamonique show today and Wow - she really looked gorgeous.  She was wearing a red dress and red lipstick and looked so feminine and beautiful.  That red lipstick was fabulous on her.  Such a nice change from the gothic look she usually has.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind towards a QVC host.

Respected Contributor

With no make up she looks very attractive and younger.

Respected Contributor

I love Shawn in the red lipstick ...

Respected Contributor

I think that you need a fuller upper lip to pull off that shade of red, otherwise it looks awkward and poorly applied, even if done by a pro. She looks good in pale pink or gloss.

Contributor

I just had to drop in to say that shawn is so gosh darn cute. She looks good in everything It seems. just love to watch and listen to her, she's so knowledgable and fun. 

Trusted Contributor

@Retiredonthebeach wrote:

I just had to drop in to say that shawn is so gosh darn cute. She looks good in everything It seems. just love to watch and listen to her, she's so knowledgable and fun. 

Shawnie Sue wears motherhood well Heart. I am thrilled for her & Joe with little Jag. They are a beautiful family. Christmas at their home should be a blast this year.

dee

Honored Contributor

I think she looks better with a paler lipstick color and also with either bangs of some kind and the hair off her face with the red lips looks rather harsh.  Red lipstick on just about anyone is harsh looking and also aging.  It's what she likes that really counts though.

Honored Contributor

I like her in red lipstick.  I think she looks great.... and really so what if she looks older...it's not like she looks like an old woman! 

To me she looks like a woman in her early 40s.  That's not exactly old to me.  Why would she want to go around without makeup on TV and look like a teen?  Yes I saw the photo of her without and she looked okay.

As for her hair she's probably just tired of her bangs and is growing them out.

Honored Contributor

I give Shawn points for trying different looks. She changes her hair often, tries the smokey eye with pale lips and also a bright red lip. Lately she’s even been trying out large, artsy earrings.

Many of us get stuck in a rut. I like to go to makeup counters about every 6 months and see what’s new that I should add or subtract from my “look”.

The last big change, made by a Nordstrom makeup artist, was lightly lining under my green eyes w/ a taupe or aubergine shadow...a softer line than pencil. I had used mascara which was hard looking so had given up accenting under the eye. That line changed the appearance of the size and shape of my eyes.