Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn hosting PMStyle...oh my!

On 3/4/2015 taja123 said:

Programming is bad and doesn't seem the Q has any intention of improving it. I surf on by, but am not seeing much of interest. Wow, I'm saving scads of money.

Right now, the Q thinks their programming is great. They will only improve it if most of their customers disagree with them by voting with our wallets. When it affects the Q's bottom line, the powers-that-be will be forced to make changes to their new programming-- and their new return policy, as well. But now l digress....
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

I adore Shawn! She's one of a kind, true to herself. I think she's a good host.
Esteemed Contributor

If the Q is not going to change the old same products on PMStyle, Shawn gives a lift to the tired old show. She might make up some of her words 8), but at least she doesn't repeat them over and over again. There's nothing rote about Shawn.. The unexpected is always there. She's brought some life into an old tiresome show that became very boring. I hope Shawn stays her "unexpected" self.

Occasional Contributor

personally, i think courtney could run away with all of it. she's smart, stylish, funny, beautiful, and young. (i'm 60, so my perspective is not a 30 year olds). other than jane (brown), rachel, nancy, jennifer and stacy, the hosts are as boring as some of the 4 products qvc has chosen to stick with, and sell over and over and over again. since they went corporate years ago, so did their quality, value and convenience. unfortunate.

Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2015 chicish said:

personally, i think courtney could run away with all of it. she's smart, stylish, funny, beautiful, and young. (i'm 60, so my perspective is not a 30 year olds). other than jane (brown), rachel, nancy, jennifer and stacy, the hosts are as boring as some of the 4 products qvc has chosen to stick with, and sell over and over and over again. since they went corporate years ago, so did their quality, value and convenience. unfortunate.

I think Courtney is "not ready for prime time".
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Occasional Contributor

perhaps you are right, handygal, but she's quick. it wouldn't take her long to get there. Smiley Happy