Frequent Contributor

What a dynamic duo. The Shawn Saves Christmas episode on Saturday was side-splitting funny. they are great together. There is a terrific rapport between them. I hope going forward they are paired more often. Also, QVC id you are reading this how about at least one Shawn Saves Christmas each month leading up to the regular airings starting in October.

Super Contributor

I also like them together in those "commercials" where they're sitting on stools explaining what a TSV is.

Esteemed Contributor

The most uncomfortable pairing in QVC history.  

They clearly have no rapport or interest in each other.

Respected Contributor

Sadly, another non-starter. 

Esteemed Contributor

I actually liked them together......she and Courtney....then it turns into a "me first" friends fest. 

Honored Contributor

He calls her his little sister LOL.

Super Contributor

I also like them together explaining what a TSV is. I laugh when Rick is explaining how a day is 24 hours to Shawn.  And then when Rick was selling an Echo and Alexa sent pizza to quite a few people and Rick did not have to pay for it. Hysterical!

Valued Contributor

Can't watch either one..alone or together.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed these two together, since it's the most subdued I have ever seen Rick. Rick even mentioned someone online had posted it's the quietest they had ever seen Rick and how it was a nice change. I had just been thinking the same thing. He laughed it off. 

It seems Khondabi was supposed to be on the show with Shawn, but for some reason Rick had to fill in for her after already doing a long show prior.

He really had no idea what was going on, since he hadn't prepared. He was dependent on Shawn to get him though. He handled Shawn teasing him very well, being out of his element. It was quite funny. I hadn't intended to watch it, but I couldn't turn it off.  It had it's sitcom moments. 

Super Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

The most uncomfortable pairing in QVC history.  

They clearly have no rapport or interest in each other.

I also don't like Shawn and David paired together.