Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn and Leah last night....

Shawn is not a veteran

@SuhseK wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Poor Leah

---------

I don't see any poor Leah.  She and Shawn are both veteran hosts, they have different personalities, but, they seem to have found a nice balance, working together.  

Leah is a true professional.  Shawn is a slacker, Q has allowed her  to put every best selling host through the ringer. They keep making all the good hosts do their humiliation turn.

Leah makes everything work.  She is a true professional

Honored Contributor

This show is an easy pass for me.

Trusted Contributor

Inane and akin to slapstick comedy.  A real downgrade for Leah who has at least a modicum of class left.

Trusted Contributor

Websee things 

@hopi wrote:

Shawn is not a veteran

@SuhseK wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Poor Leah

---------

I don't see any poor Leah.  She and Shawn are both veteran hosts, they have different personalities, but, they seem to have found a nice balance, working together.  

Leah is a true professional.  Shawn is a slacker, Q has allowed her  to put every best selling host through the ringer. They keep making all the good hosts do their humiliation turn.

Leah makes everything work.  She is a true professional

####

We see things very differently.  That's all good!

I'm not sure, what you mean, Shawn isn't a veteran? She's been with QVC, what, 12/13 years? I know not long ago, she took time off, to care for her dying Father, but other than that? Sounds like a Veteran to me.

I like Leah, always have,she does a good job.  I also, have always liked Shawn. She has a quirkier, fun personality,and I enjoy her shows.

As for the top selling hosts,and their humiliation tour, sorry, that makes no,sense to me.  Pretty sure, that's not how giant corporation roll!

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the show on the re-runs in the middle of the night ... I don’t think they have any chemistry together.... they both looked very uncomfortable trying to work together ... this is a very bad paring as far s I am concerned 👎👎

Respected Contributor

Hopi, through the wringer (not "ringer"). . .

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I wasn't able to watch the entire show, but I enjoyed what I saw.  I thought they interacted well together.  Did anyone like last night's show? 

@San Antonio Gal 

When we first received word of a show with the two of them I was like no way no how will that pairing work. I sort of watched the first pairing, and I was thinking yep, it's not working, they seem awkward together.

However, each week they seem to gel more and more and I have actually started enjoying the show including Tuesday nights show. 

Valued Contributor

They must've paired the two to give SK some ratings. After working with her we know Antonella was gone, foolishness  will get you nowhere.   Leah is classy, maybe taps down some  foolishness.  Please stop with this show and also please stop with SK saves Christmas, really.? No she doesn't and it doesn't need saving.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I wasn't able to watch the entire show, but I enjoyed what I saw.  I thought they interacted well together.  Did anyone like last night's show? 

@San Antonio Gal 

i agree.....i did not see the entire show, but from what i saw they work well off of each other. i do enjoy both shawn and leah together and separately. i generally do not let a host sell me on the product......i try to decide that on my own.....and i am doing that a little too often this year. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein