Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn and Isaac: Rachel Maddow's ""Best New Thing in the World""

Look, either you like someone (anyone) or you don't. It could be argued and discussed here forever, nothing is going to change. Some like her, some don't.

I don't care for her at all. So, I don't watch her at all. There are too many good shows to watch.

Trusted Contributor

Love Ms. Maddow. Used to be a Patients' Rights go getter.
Respected Contributor

This clip was hysterical. Rachel Maddow is a brilliant woman who reports based on facts and when she interviews someone is always respectful even if she disagrees with them.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

This clip has been everywhere on every TV show there is.

Esteemed Contributor

Cute clip but I was expecting it to be a lot funnier after all this build up.

Honored Contributor

I have to remember that just because a person graduated from college doesn't make them smarter, just opens doors. I noticed that they toned it down quite a bit on the next show they did together, so some body was not amused.

Occasional Contributor

Love Rachel and her show but she was way kinder than I would have been to the went on too long fiasco of Shawn and Isaac. When the model is covering her face it's time to nip the display of scientific ignorance in the bud. It's not funny or cute when you think things live on the moon or you scream it's s star or you act like you don't know what the word satellite means. Both Shawn who I'm not a fan of and Isaac who I love dearly re his kindness should have stuck to what they were presenting not flaunted their lack of scientific knowledge. And Shawn I'm sorry I really don't care what search engine you use. And after several years of hearing you do so I am so over your made up adjectives that aren't real words.
Valued Contributor

On 1/17/2015 annabellethecat said:

Look, either you like someone (anyone) or you don't. It could be argued and discussed here forever, nothing is going to change. Some like her, some don't.

I don't care for her at all. So, I don't watch her at all. There are too many good shows to watch.

Thats the way I feel! Thanks!

Super Contributor

What sweater is it?