Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn and Denim & Co TSV

@PatriciaG wrote:

@chrystaltree  - and I thought her legs looked great!  She should wear more skirts and shorts. Smiley Happy

There's nothing I wouldn't give for legs like that but you know how we women are.  We are our own worst critics.  Often there's no logic to it.  My middle sister never wears sandals because she says she has ugly toes.  There's nothing wrong with her toes....they are just toes.

Frequent Contributor

I love the comment "it's not Meet the Press"!!!   I enjoy Shawn and think she does a good job and is always able to lift me up on one of my 'down days".   

These are human beings who happen to be sales people.  Apparantly they are doing their job well or they would not still be here.  I've  encountered some really bad sales clerks at stores where I shop but it doesn't prevent me from buying something if I want it.

Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness I’m glad I wasn’t watching then.  I can’t get past Shawn asking for a coffee with a splash of milk when one of the techs was giving her cards. It was at the beginning of her show so maybe she should have been more organized. i really thought I had misunderstood but rewound several times and that was it. Too much!! Idont know who she thinks she is?!? 

Honored Contributor

Shawn says she uses that Westmore Body Perfector all over her legs, etc to hide imperfections.  From all the positive comments here, it must work well on her.

Honored Contributor

I bought those shorts after seeing Shawn in them.I finally got something from Q that firs me well.I got the xxxs as Shawn said she was wearing.I am by no means that size in stores...more like a small.These fit me well so now I understand how everyone st Q wears that size...I do too.LOL.I always order small or Xs and everything seems to fit wrong so who knew.The shorts are nice quality,soft with a little stretch and very comfortable.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Calcgirl wrote:

I was never opposed to SK, or any other host for that matter, especially since I do not watch much of QVC live.  However, last night I happen to have it on during the Denim & Co show with Shawn as the host when the designer of D & C first arrived on the scene and her comment to him was so unprofessional and inappropriate that I lost total respect for her and QVC for allowing such behavior.  I am known for having a great sense of humor, but there is a time, place and sensitivity to others that should not be crossed.

The remark was about if it made him nervous seeing her in shorts !!! That woman needs to come back down to earth. It was obvious this made the designer very uncomfortable and rightly so.

What?   Seriously?

Much ado about nothing.   

Contributor

Disappointing....i always enjoyed watching her but not as of lately.  PLEASE stop asking a "popular" person where they vacation to.....I feel like I'm back in high school.  Come on......