Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn and Denim & Co TSV

@blackhole99 wrote:

I did see the beginning of the show with she and Gary. What I got from her comment was, she was concerned he wouldn't care for the way she styled the shorts. Shawn really is not the best communicator, I have seen vendors misunderstand her and she's obviously miffed with their response to her.

@blackhole99  That is how I took the interaction and the way I see Shawn too.

Trusted Contributor

I had to see for myself what the big deal was.  All I saw was 2 people laughing and having a good time.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr633r5fThk

Esteemed Contributor

My gawd. She was kidding. She even said so. What is wrong with some people. There is so much in this world to be upset about but this sure is not one of them
Respected Contributor

I love Shawn and her quirky sense of fashion and also her sense of humor.  Gary was obviously not offended by her comment.  It was meant to be lighthearted and fun.  Let's not take a shopping channel too seriously.  This is not "Meet the Press."

Respected Contributor

I think Shawn styled the TSV the best of everyone thus far- I wish I could look that good!   This is silly IMO. The interaction was no big deal. Gary wasn’t the least bit bothered! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

...a normal exchange among friends is all I saw. 

Trusted Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

It’s obvious that some people just don’t get Shawn’s laid-back humor and lightheartedness fun. I don’t think Gary was offended at all so why should the viewers be. In fact I think Gary quite enjoyed what Shawn said! Lol

In today’s day and age there will always be somebody who gets offended by something. 

Shawn looked the best out of everyone in the TSV shorts!! Spectacular! 

Why would Gary be offended?

She looked bad, not Gary.

Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I did see the beginning of the show with she and Gary. What I got from her comment was, she was concerned he wouldn't care for the way she styled the shorts. Shawn really is not the best communicator, I have seen vendors misunderstand her and she's obviously miffed with their response to her.

And yet, she still has a job.

It boggles my mind.

Respected Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

I had to see for myself what the big deal was.  All I saw was 2 people laughing and having a good time.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr633r5fThk

@MezzieStarr   Thanks for sharing the video.  With the OP's comments I didn't know what to expect.  It was light-hearted banter and Shawn really styled those shorts nicely.

Where did humor go to die?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

Gary and Shawn are on now and having fun.