Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn and Denim & Co TSV

No matter the host or presenter I would rather just hear about the product, and what goes on instead to me distracts from the information.  I cannot try these things on. I cannot touch them.  I am not sure of sizing.  I have no idea about the quality or  fit or whatever it takes to actually be there.  I am annoyed  by anyone that distracts me from finding good answers before I decide to buy.  So I am no a fan of those who has a personal agenda to attrack attention to themselves.  

Frequent Contributor

Calcgirl - didn't you know that the world revolves around her?

Honored Contributor

It wasn't obvious at all to me that Gary was uncomfortable.  To the contrary he laughed the genuine laugh that he often does when joking around with the host.  I saw Shawn kidding around and it wasn't racy or anything to make anyone uncomfortable!  

Frequent Contributor

Oh, please! I saw this segment too and nothing Shawn said was inappropriate and Gary was fine. People are too touchy about stupid ******!   

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft ..........Humor died here on these boards a long time ago.  There is only a few with a sense of humor left.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

i saw it when it aired and i did think it was an odd statement to make.  i remember wondering what she meant.  But she can be so goofy anyhow.  I think him seeming flustered was just him trying to figure it out too so he could respond.  I bet they had a good laugh about it later.

Respected Contributor

Didn’t see but I was shocked that she was wearing D&C.
Honored Contributor

I think there think this more about what was in the OP's mind that what Shawn said and how Gary reacted.  Shawn can be silly and funny and  even spacy but I have NEVER know her to be inappropriate.  She said "nervous" so it's a no brainer that she was joking with Gary about doing justice to the D&Co. shorts.  Even when she wears skirts, Shawn doesn't show much leg.  Shorts probably are not her thing.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political

Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree  - and I thought her legs looked great!  She should wear more skirts and shorts. Smiley Happy