Occasional Visitor

Re: Shawn & her husband, Joe, have Adopted a Baby Girl!

What a true blessing!! Jagger is a very popular name now, and Jude is the name of my patron saint, St. Jude, who one prays to when everything just seems hopeless. I might suspect that is what her baby's beautiful name signifies.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

How wonderful and I love her name! How cute and unique. How perfect.. Jagger Jude is one lucky baby!  Blessings!

Esteemed Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Congrats Mom & Dad!!!!!!!!!! Happy Father's Day Joe.

On FB she says she will not be on Q for most of the summer.

shawn.jpg

@Nightowlz - I'm sure she gets her 6 weeks "maternity leave" - she'll need it for the sleep! 

@hoosieroriginal She said she has not showered in 3 days & lovin it. I figure she would take off 3 months. Guess we will see.

That seems to be TMI for my taste!

Even having given birth, I didn't go 3 days without a shower.  With breastfeeding and a very "high needs" baby.  Something about basic hygiene said BATHE.

Hyacinth

Congrats to the new parents.  And I agree, there is no reason you can not shower in three days, especially when you have a spouse.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Wonderful news!  I'm very happy for them.

Valued Contributor

I am happy for Shawn-- she seems like she has a big heart!!

Respected Contributor

Joyful news!

Respected Contributor

@danedylan

I didn't write this, but I read on another thread that someone thought the baby's name was after the Rolling Stones. Jagger and the name Jude for after the Beatles. So who knows.  I just know the first name is quite different. 

Valued Contributor

Happy for Shawn!  I do find it kind of interesting that none of the other hosts shared her good news on their page. Typically, when there is an announcement, the other hosts will also chime in with the happy news. 

While life can get in the way of work commitments,  it must have been a crazy schedule change from a 10 year anniversary show (usually a big production) to beauty with Pat. 

Respected Contributor

Congratulations to Shawn and Joe. So happy they have fulfilled their dream of having a child to love.  I wish them lots of joy as they embark on this whole new world!

Trusted Contributor

Best wishes to Shawn and Joe,glad your dream came through,it will be hard at first,but the routine will come quick,an believe me you will beable to sleep again.