Trusted Contributor

Re: Shawn & her husband, Joe, have Adopted a Baby Girl!

AWWW!  What a sweet picture of Shawn and the baby!!Smiley HappyWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

exciting news for their entire family! wishing them a lifetime of love and happiness. Heart

via facebook

Hi friends. I'm sorry I've been suddenly & mysteriously MIA. This weekend was supposed to be my 10year anniversary show on QVC, and only something really big would have had me missing that. Today, Father's Day, seemed like the perfect time to share what that is. Today, Joe has one more reason to celebrate being a Dad: meet Jagger Jude, born Friday June 9 in California! Joe and I are out here adopting a baby girl! She is perfect and a long dream come true. God is so good, His ways so perfect. I won't be seeing you on Q for most of the summer, but in between feedings and poopy diapers I'll pop up on social media to share the fun. I'm thrilled, anxious, full of questions, and in awe of women who have done this so gracefully bc I haven't showered in 3 days...and I'm loving every minute of it! Plus my clothes smell like Dreft baby detergent bc I'm combining loads and it's a heavenly, sublime whiff! TY in advance for ur love, friendship, motherly advice, and prayers.

sk2.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Congrats Mom & Dad!!!!!!!!!! Happy Father's Day Joe.

On FB she says she will not be on Q for most of the summer.

shawn.jpg

@Nightowlz - I'm sure she gets her 6 weeks "maternity leave" - she'll need it for the sleep! 

@hoosieroriginal She said she has not showered in 3 days & lovin it. I figure she would take off 3 months. Guess we will see.

@Nightowlz - life changes dramatically when you have a child.  At Shawn's age - she can handle it   When Hoda Kotb adopted I thought - OH MY!  I couldn't do it at Hoda's age - but I guess if you have wanted a child all your life - you can handle anything. 

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling Shawn will be a great Mom, just from the way she cares for her parents. Good luck to her.

Respected Contributor

So happy for Shawn and Joe!! I know she has wanted to be a mommy and I'm glad her dream has come true! Jagger will have a good life and be loved for sure! May god bless her and her family!

Esteemed Contributor

Could not be happier for Shawn to realize her dream of motherhood. Wonderful!

Valued Contributor

What a beautiful family you both will have together!

Happy for you all!

Honored Contributor

So happy for Shawn and Joe,

Image result for congrats on baby girl animated imagesImage result for congrats on baby girl animated images

Respected Contributor

That is really wonderful!  Congrats to them!

Honored Contributor

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

Shawn just posted on her Facebook page that she and Joe have adopted a baby girl, Jagger Jude, born in California on June 9th.  There are photos of the baby too on Facebook.  Congratulations to the proud new mom and dad! 

This is such good news.  Congratulations to them.  I see the baby has a ton of hairSmiley Happy  I am very happy for them.