Re: Shawn & her husband, Joe, have Adopted a Baby Girl!

[ Edited ]

Edited post to remove last name, personal information

Dear Shawn,

Haven't watched the Q in a while and just this morning found out about your baby through, of all things a video of a product!! LOL

I followed your pain earlier with the empathy that only one who has suffered the same loss can...So, I adopted my beautiful boy...Ten years later, I was busy, busy, building a house, working, of course being mommy to my ten-year-old...and, SUPRISE!!!! I was pregnant (when all that knew had told me it couldn't be done)...and she's beautiful too!!!

They are both my gift from the Lord.

I am so very happy for you and Joe....May you have MANY, MANY BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS with your miracle child!

Love you,

Mana 

Super Contributor

So I wondered if she quit and then yesterday I hear she had a Baby! I thought she was pretty tiny and didn't show much...haha

Occasional Contributor

Very happy for Shawn, but not so much on the choice of the baby's name. Please think about your child when he or she is older and in school. Will other children make comments about her name? You may think it's "hip" now, but please think of your child in the future when picking a name.

Congratulations  to you and your husband. I adopted 42 yrs ago and it was a true blessing. God Bless enjoy.❤

Occasional Contributor

I’m so very happy for you, your marriage and your very beautiful bundle of joy.  I missed you when you were off on maternity leave.  I had no idea you became a new mom.  I never blog here on qvc.  This is my first time Shawn.  Be happy in this thing we call life because you my dear deserve all this life has to offer.  I love your personality on qvc.  Sincerely Debbie Furlo.

New Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC @Susan-QVC @Melvin-QVC

Looks like this "new" poster (Red red wine) is bumping an OLD thread. Bumping threads is against the standards could you please delete this thread its old news too...........Thank you for your help on this.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

On December 05, 2017 why is this news?

Trusted Contributor

Shawn was gaining weight, I honesty thought she had the baby, never knew they adopted. That's wonderful!!!