Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn & her husband, Joe, have Adopted a Baby Girl!

@Mj12 wrote:

New baby pic on FB:

Capture.PNG

I don't know, I would have a hard time leaving that baby to come back to work. We'll see.

Congratulations!!! I'm glad you're "missing" for a good reason! As for showering, do it before you go to bed when Joe's home. So happy for you!!!

Congradulations !!!!

Im so very happy for you both and your family, how adorable, you are truly missed ...look forward to your blog !! Enjoy all the precious moments !

I have been missing suzie q ie: shawnie congratulations and best wishes to all we miss u on the q but now knowing the reason i can relax and look forward to your return  and updates on baby jagger. by the way cool nane.

Respected Contributor

This is getting old,

Shawn and Joe, I am so excited to hear about your adopting a sweet baby girl !  This is the most meaningful experiences I know because I am adopted as well 62 years ago along with my fraternal twins sister. May you receive Mountains of blessings and love as you go through life's journey.  May God bless you and Joe and your precious Jagger !!!, Love, Mary from Texas

Occasional Visitor

Congrats to you both, life is the best thing that can happen and your little bundle is the new life you have been longing for, may God be with you always.....

OMG, I said to my husband last night (I swear) maybe she and Joe are expecting (one way or another). We wish you and Joe the very best because you deserve the very best. That new little addition to your family is precious - Enjoy every moment of her/time goes fast and you can't get it back.

Have a wonderful summer and Can't wait to see you in the Fall. 

Congratulations; I know your journey was rough, but now you have your bundle of joy and I see you have so much love to give; so happy for you and your husband Joe.  Children are such a blessing; have a blast! 

New Contributor

Oh Shawn and Joe,  How happy we are for both of you!  This little bundle of love is so beautiful, and you are so honest with how you are enjoying her Shawn!  What a wonderful Mom you are making, and Joe is a natural too.  Love to the entire family.  It's so nice to share some love instead of all the rest of the news in the world today.  God bless your family!