Super Contributor

Re: Shawn & her husband, Joe, have Adopted a Baby Girl!

@Daysdee wrote:

@GRACIE wrote:

While I wish Ms. Shawn the best, I would not under no circumstances put my life on faceboook or  any media oulet.. The happiness she feeling does not have to be approve by the masses. Informing her loyal fans of her absence is one thing, displaying that with pictures, etc on a regular bases is not necessary. Family and close friends should share in that happiness.This precious adorable baby does not need a fan club, but parents you enjoy every moment without the need or desire to post those private moments.

I agree.  Also, we don't need to know that she didn't shower for a few days.  Enjoy your baby with some privacy.

That is my beef with Social Media in general.  People need to post pictures of what they are about to eat, talk about bodily functions, etc.  Not knocking Shawn that is Social Medial for ya.  The other day would have been my parents annivsary and my brother posted their marriage license.  I told him to remove it immediately - way too much person info and he did.  People share too much.  I don't even want to give out my pets names anymore LOL

New Contributor

I send every wish for a beautifu life with your blessed baby.  Congratulations

Occasional Contributor

Shawn, I am so happy for you & Joe! I, too, am an adoptive mom...my "baby" is 35 years old! God bless you all.You will be an amazing mom!
Visitor

Congratulations to you both. God is good. Your Blessed. So extremely
happy I could scream!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) This is one lucky little lady. God BLESS you Shawn , Joe & Jagger!! :-) :-)

CONGRATULATIONS Shawn & Joe !!  So very happy for you both & your blessed little girl !! How wonderful !! Missed you on the Q & I know why. Take all the time you need & bond with your new little sweet heart. GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!  

first response EVER and only YOUShawn could make me do so. CONGRATULATIONS MAMA AND DADDY!     i MISS UOU but am thrilled because I KNOW how much you all needed each other.  ENJOY!  I'll be here when you come back. Love to your family!

Honored Contributor

New baby pic on FB:

Capture.PNG

Honored Contributor

Oops @Mj12.  I just saw this now and I just posted this picture in the other thread started by Makena.  Look how much bigger she is already!  So cute.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Oops @Mj12.  I just saw this now and I just posted this picture in the other thread started by Makena.  Look how much bigger she is already!  So cute.  

@Lipstickdiva the more adorable smiling baby pictures the better!

Frequent Visitor

Congratulations to all 3 of you. Be happy and healthy!!!