New Contributor

Re: Shawn & her husband, Joe, have Adopted a Baby Girl!

Oh, what glorious news...so happy for all three of you!!! Her name is so beautiful, and I am sure she will love it!!! I pray for happiness, peace, and health for all three of you, and I hope you got one of those I AM BLESSED tank tops!!!  ;  )   I got some for lots of members of my Family!!! God Bless You and Your Beautiful Family!!! YAAYYY!!!!!!!!  <3

New Contributor

Congratulations on God's little blessing.  Wishing you much joy and happiness.  May God continue to bless your family.

Occasional Visitor

I am sooo happy for Shawn ' Love all the dark hair.  I will miss you on the Q but wish you and joe much happiness. Iknow you will be very busy but please send updates and pictures.

Shawn and Joe,

Tears of joy coming your way. So happy for both of you.

God is good.

Occasional Contributor

Congratulations Shawn & Joe, very happy for both of you.  God Bless all of You!

Occasional Contributor

Lovely, be happy, God Bless all of you

Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

Happy for Shawn!  I do find it kind of interesting that none of the other hosts shared her good news on their page. Typically, when there is an announcement, the other hosts will also chime in with the happy news. 

While life can get in the way of work commitments,  it must have been a crazy schedule change from a 10 year anniversary show (usually a big production) to beauty with Pat. 

@Sheilaray  I watched Amy & Isaac last night.  Amy said Shawn had some wonderful news that she wanted Shawn herself to share.  But just as Amy was saying this, QVC put up the photo of Shawn and her baby on the screen, so Amy & Isaac then said OK!, and shared the wonderful news.  They both expressed how happy they are. 

I think all the hosts were being respectful in how Shawn wanted to share her news.  I definitely agree with that.  There was so much open speculation and people hi-fiving themselves with "I knew it!" over her personal business all over social media, the hosts may have wanted to chill till there was a QVC announcement. The hosts probably will follow suit soon on their pages.

Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

Happy for Shawn!  I do find it kind of interesting that none of the other hosts shared her good news on their page. Typically, when there is an announcement, the other hosts will also chime in with the happy news. 

While life can get in the way of work commitments,  it must have been a crazy schedule change from a 10 year anniversary show (usually a big production) to beauty with Pat. 

I think they were waiting for it to be made official.  I did see Jill shared the post yesterday on her FB page.   

Occasional Visitor

I am over the moon happpy for shawn and her husband. God is good. I'm wishing you the joys and adventures you will have raising that beautiful girl. I am a mother too and there is nothing like it.  All the best to you. <3

Trusted Contributor

I'm very happy for Joe and Shawn.  However, I don't care for the name at all -- sounds like a boy's name.  JMO.