Frequent Contributor

Re: Shawn & her husband, Joe, have Adopted a Baby Girl!

I am deliriously HAPPY FOR YOU, SHAWN AND JOE!!!!......I WISH YOU EVERY HAPPINESS FOR YOUR NEW JOURNEY IN LIFE WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL "NEW FAMLY"...............YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS JUST "PRECIOUS"!!!!!.......CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR STORIES AND SEE ALL YOUR PHOTOS OF THIS "PRECIOUS ONE"!!!!!  GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

Regular Contributor

I think this is awesome news.  I know this is what you have hoped, dreamed of and prayed for ever since you got married.  Many, many blessed days of being a mommy.  Just remember to temper that with pampering yourself when the opportunity  presents itself.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shawn just posted on her FB a very short (and very cute) video of her baby sleeping in her baby swing, if anyone is interested.

Super Contributor

That is such sweet news...I knew that I hadn't seen

Sean in about 3 weeks..and my curiousity got

the better of me..That is such nice news.  I wish

all the best for Sean, Joe and the new baby girl.

congrats on you little blessing,

Tresure these special moments cause they grow up so fast. You will be a great mother. You will  bring your daughter so much joy, the same way you bring it to your audience each time you are on TV. My God continue to bless your family.

Congratulations Shawn and Joe. As you know it is written there is a time and a season for everything under the sun. This is your season to enjoy one of the greatest blessings God can bestow us. Let God order your steps with parenthood and the rest will take care of itself. 

Valued Contributor

Another pic posted and again the baby's face is covered.  I would love to see the baby. 

Valued Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

Another pic posted and again the baby's face is covered.  I would love to see the baby. 

I am not a fan of people posting pictures of their children on a public Facebook page.  I'm thinking why post those pictures at all if you cannot see her face.

Honored Contributor

Depending on the circumstances, adoptive parents may not their children's faces on the internet web where birth parents can see them.

Honored Contributor

The adoption is probably not final yet, so Shawn is wisely being cautious, and has probably been advised to keep the baby's face off of social media. It is obviously on purpose at this time.