Honored Contributor
Loved watching the show tonight. Chemistry between them wonderful. Shawn, You are such a sweet beautiful young woman. The two of you together laughed out loud. I'm finally getting over a very bad cold. You both made me feel even better! Thank you.💓
Honored Contributor

This must be a first @Sweet_Serenity.   It's Monday night and there's a complimentary post about Shawn.   Nice going. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624.  It's not midnight, yet. 😜

Respected Contributor

She is a breath of fresh air! Woman Happy

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I watched only the beginning of the video for the denim shirt dress.  Certainly didn't seem like a love fest between them.  

Esteemed Contributor

He is so much better as a vendor when he is not paired with Shawn!!  There are just too many "off focus - unnecessary" discussions!  They could focus more on the items to be presented and chat later.

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

He is so much better as a vendor when he is not paired with Shawn!!  There are just too many "off focus - unnecessary" discussions!  They could focus more on the items to be presented and chat later.

yes, they try too hard to "out cute" one another. It comes off being dumb. They both think that they are all THAT.  They are SO far from THAT.....

Esteemed Contributor

They both should cut out the "valley talk" already it is getting old and stale.Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

They both should cut out the "valley talk" already it is getting old and stale.Woman Frustrated

ITA! I watched I.M. and Leah on AM style this morning and it was so nice and quiet and easy flowing. No interrupting, and Leah is just a doll! She and Issac were such a welcome breath of fresh air, I loved watching him, but with S.Sue it is nauseating and mute goes the T.V.

Honored Contributor

I think they're trying too hard to convey that they're friends/buddies on days off. Well, whoopie do. How nice, but the chit chat on the sofa for 10 minutes when show starts between just the 2 of them is so wrong.

You're on air!  Live! We're watching (or in my case DVR-ing)...not interested in personal, off camera goings on. Show the clothes and CUT!!