Respected Contributor

Shawn Should Always Present Dooney Bags!

Shawn is great presenting Dooney bags & interacting with Ashley Bellman.  She is thoroughly enjoyable & gives all the pertinent details while also giving great ideas on uses for the bag or leather goods.

I also love her manicure tonight.  It looked like a combination of white with a French manicure.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Should Always Present Dooney Bags!

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Shawn is great presenting Dooney bags & interacting with Ashley Bellman.  She is thoroughly enjoyable & gives all the pertinent details while also giving great ideas on uses for the bag or leather goods.

I also love her manicure tonight.  It looked like a combination of white with a French manicure.

I always enjoy her by herself .. she is tops.  

Trusted Contributor

I agree... and l didn't have to wait five or ten minutes to see the inside of the bags!!!! I loved her curlier hair too!
Trusted Contributor

I seldom watch the Q live, but I always enjoy Shawn and Katrina. 

Super Contributor

I saw part of the presentation.  She was calm and allowed the vendor to speak.  I also liked that she was wearing a dress and not super casual clothes.  People aren't wearing jogging pants and pajamas now.  We are actually dressing for work, church, special occasions for almost two years now.  QVC was way behind on that.

Respected Contributor

@Suneshine shawn has always been my favorite host.i love her glasses.one thing I wondered tho back in the day she used to sell jewelry now,not so much

Honored Contributor

I think Ashley is a good Dooney rep.  I guess Sue is never coming back.  There was talk for awhile, but then she never returned.

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn is the only host who should present Dooney bags or Dooney bags are the only thing Shawn should present?