Honored Contributor

Got it!  Thank you @Lipstickdiva Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Got it!  Thank you @Lipstickdiva Smiley Happy

@Caaareful Shopper, of course I could be totally wrong about the Monday night fashion block.  I hope they aren't going to have all 3 of them co-hosting together for that entire time.  That doesn't sound appealing to me but then I only ever watched the Shawn/Isaac show.

Respected Contributor

Cute?  Uhhh. NO. 

Super Contributor
Shaun has changed IMO for the better, but it baffles me why anyone would think she has K kordardaby sp ? Envy ! That kourney is soo into herself ...cant watch her shes so not interesting and thinks the programing is about her and how all products look and fit or pertain to her . I for one feel like she gets way too much air time . Shes silly laughs at her own jokes or laughs and I cant understand what she has said.
Esteemed Contributor

@Penelope59 Ugh is that what they said? Sheesh, well I like to watch the fashion shows but not if it is going to be a mash up of all things like the "gift" shows. I want to KNOW what is on if I'm going to spend time watching TV. And adding Shawn to the "group hosting" deal won't "inspire" me to watch either.

I can barely hang in there with Amy and her high speed talking - having the other two wandering around with the models doing everything except tell us actual facts about the items they are presenting just isn't going to cut it for me.

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Yes, beginning on Monday January 6th it will be a big, long block of Fashion's Night In stretching from 7 pm to Midnight, with the 3 of them running around and bumping into each other (I predict.)

@Johnnyeager Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL  And with wine!! Smiley LOL  Don't forget the wine. Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@Grace6663582 wrote:
Shaun has changed IMO for the better, but it baffles me why anyone would think she has K kordardaby sp ? Envy ! That kourney is soo into herself ...cant watch her shes so not interesting and thinks the programing is about her and how all products look and fit or pertain to her . I for one feel like she gets way too much air time . Shes silly laughs at her own jokes or laughs and I cant understand what she has said.

I cannot stand anything about Courtney K.  A channel changer for sure.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Saves Xmas

[ Edited ]

I think its time to ENTIRELY change it up with the hosts on Monday's Fashion Night In.....tired of Amy's silliness and fast talking, and tired of Shawnisms, she seems unprepared about the products and relies on the vendor ---which might actually be a good solution, but then she babbles and rattles on..... dispensing no actual important product info....

Would love to see Katie McGee and Gabrielle do the shows....

Image result for clip art selling fashion

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama @Johnny Eager

Thanks for the heads up!  That's 3 hours I won't be wasting!  

Respected Contributor

I don't find the quirky, teenage antics of any middle-aged salesperson cute or entertaining. To me, that behavior is annoying.