Trusted Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

Shawn has become a caricature of herself.  I am embarrassed for her.

----

I like Shawn, as a host,I always have. 

Since she's been with QVC, over a dozen years, I'm guessing they do, as well.  

I'm thinking, you can save your embarrassment. She seems to be doing fine!

Honored Contributor

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

I must respectfully disagree!  

I agree.  I find Shawn pretentious and fake.

Esteemed Contributor

Nose hair clippings.  Still keeping it classy Q!

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager I saw that demonstration. Lovely!  Wasn't she the host that spoke of not showering every day?  Some things are better left alone.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@jlrbr wrote:
@BalletBabe
I can't handle JRT, I'm seriously afraid she's going to pass out. I was honestly, all jokes aside, trying to get info about the Halo chargers, after the rep got through 4 colors, JRT erupted into her version of a mental happy dance, and from there it went off the rails. So, I watched Shawn & Courtney calmly go over the Halo, colors, experience with etc.

@jlrbr 

Not a particular favorite show, but I would rather watch Shawn and Courtney rather than JRT....A rare item was being presented by QVC that I was actually interested in and just as the vendor was starting to explain something important JRT interrupted her with just another silly "family story"....I turned the channel and QVC lost a sale....

@Spurt   I was just reading this and realized this was started last year.  LOL  Looks like JT is still turning viewers off. That will never change it just gets worse. 

@BalletBabe 

LOL....I didnt notice the date....whats the saying---the more things "change", the more they stay THE SAME! 😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@IamDoodles wrote:

Shawn has become a caricature of herself.  I am embarrassed for her.

----

I like Shawn, as a host,I always have. 

Since she's been with QVC, over a dozen years, I'm guessing they do, as well.  

I'm thinking, you can save your embarrassment. She seems to be doing fine!

Well, she does have her cadre of juvenile groupies.

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

I think we are oversaturated with her.  Sometimes I see her on two out of the three QVC channels on the same hour.  She seems to be on every night and frequently for the TSV.

----------------

I think there are several hosts that are taking over QVC shows...Jane, Shawn, Courtney, David!  There are other hosts I would like to see more often - Elise,  Ali, Katrina.

There was a time when I had QVC on most the day!  Now with the repetitive presentations of the same items and the overuse of some hosts...I rarely watch!!

Occasional Contributor

Thank goodness for Courtney. She contributes a vast degree of sanity to the show. She is calm while others are high pitched weird. I really enjoy Courtney on every show she hosts. She is a mature woman not some want to be movie star. 

QVC Customer Care
Super Contributor

So Shawn wasn't genuine before she wore the goofy, oversized glasses???  Is that what you're saying?