Regular Contributor
I just wanted to tell the QVC powers that be that Shawn Saves Christmas is the best show lately! Courtney and Shawn are great together and I totally love them wearing their jammies and drinking wine. Their chats are real. Very endearing. And the sets are great. I will miss this show when it’s done!!!!
Honored Contributor

I totally agree.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree also.  Maybe they can save more holidays for us after Christmas!   

Respected Contributor

I was thinking just the same thing tonight.  Great show!  Shawn is a treasure and Courtney is wonderful too!

Esteemed Contributor

I like Kourtney K. She is beautiful in anything she wears, classy and is always well prepared. Her personality really shines on the show. Shawn...well... I am not sure. There are days when I like her, and other days leave me scratching my head. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Occasional Contributor

Shawn is a wonderful warm person I have always loved her shows only one thing I can not stand is those glasses she wears.  If she wants to wear them fine but please put them on the correct way.  Is she suppose to wear then like that I do not understand why she would want too.  Just my thoughts but I still enjoy her shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I also enjoy the show. Great chemistry between the two of them. 

Honored Contributor

@nono4 wrote:

Shawn is a wonderful warm person I have always loved her shows only one thing I can not stand is those glasses she wears.  If she wants to wear them fine but please put them on the correct way.  Is she suppose to wear then like that I do not understand why she would want too.  Just my thoughts but I still enjoy her shows.

I'm amazed and relieved to learn that there is "the correct way" to wear glasses. Unfortunately I'm  also terrified that following three miraculous eye surgeries, I may be offending my peers by wearing MY glasses wrong!

I naively thought that the purpose of my glasses was to permit me to SEE! I had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA that HOW to wear my glasses related to anything more than being able to focus on a single visual image after 60 years. 

Is there a tutorial somewhere online? 

Esteemed Contributor

Her  show is the only one i actually have sat through....all the rest are mind numbing....and the supposed great gifts are repeats from  years past OR more for the "treat myself"

audience....meaning things you wouldn't buy for others.....

Not a big fan of Courtney K.  but do like Shawn...........I have mainly just checked online these days ...but Shawn's

last show i watched was very good....

Trusted Contributor

I even placed an order last night for these cute holiday tins with the Russell Stover candy inside.

m63590.jpg