Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn Saves Christmas Tonight

I think Courtney looks lovely. 

Respected Contributor

Didn't new host Steve just start at the Q a few months ago...and he is already taking a vacation?  Wow.  

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Didn't new host Steve just start at the Q a few months ago...and he is already taking a vacation?  Wow.  

@seaBreeze  - Agree that it seems early for him to take a vacay, but he was probably hired with the company many months ago, but just came on air a few months ago.  Maybe the Q gives a week vacay after 6 months of employment.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Agree that Courtney is lovely, but I would love to see her without the extensions.  

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Agree that Courtney is lovely, but I would love to see her without the extensions.  

I understand you have your preferences. For me, I've seen Courtney plenty of times without extensions and she looks great either way. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

CK looks ridiculous with the long fake extensions....her natural hair was just fine.....she's become very self focused 

@Spurt  I kind of agree with you , having her nose done also , which btw looks wonderful ,  it does change her whole look though.  It must have been something that always bothered her .  

Esteemed Contributor

@tl98466 wrote:

Once I saw Steve on the show, I turned it off and went back to my Halloween movies. I'm just not a fan of his - maybe he's trying a bit too hard? Does not seem genuine to me.

@tl98466  I do agree ,  I don't care for him,  he doesn't seem to have that "it" factor that some others hosts have when presenting.

Esteemed Contributor

@LadyAlice wrote:
@hyacinth003- First and foremost, please accept my best wishes for healing and better days. Second, I can understand that the hosts are under pressure and have a producer in their ear. I like Shawn, but the latest saving Christmas was a hot mess. Maybe Shawn should not have a sidekick. The TMI and storyline are not professional in my opinion. Really miss Lisa Robertson and Jill Bauer holiday shows. Take care Hyacinth!

Miss Lisa and her beautiful Christmas shows !  

Esteemed Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Shawn is great by herself, give her the floor for gosh sakes!

Courtney is terrible by herself and is monotone until she remembers to act excited.  I've watched just enough to know.  Plus, her nails give me the heebie jeebies....seems she's ready for Halloween.  Natasha???

I wanted to add that it's not just Courtney's nails, it's all the young singers/actresses that have succumbed to that fad.

Guess I'm too old to appreciate it.Cat Frustrated

@kindred cats @I'm bit a fan of fake pointy nails but I will say she has beautiful hands and somehow the nails work for her

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:
As long as the replacement is not Jane T ... I can't watch her for more than half a second.

@January121 @me either !!  She is just so excitable and not  in a good way ,  she keeps that smile on continuously it hurts my face to see it !    Now if I took a drink every time she mentioned a family member I would be 3 shades to the wind at the end of the hour 🤣.  I am sure she is a nice person ,I don't doubt that .    it's just she's just too much for me.