Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn Saves Christmas Tonight

You mean "FAKE" hair 😂🤣
Contributor

Totally agree.  

Valued Contributor

I believe it's because she's a cash cow for them, she can sell better than all of them put together. Ive always been very good in sales so I know a bit about it and she gets me to buy a lot when no one else does. She has great style, enthusiasm, and she's fun. Like her or not, she is good at her job. The Q would be foolish to not take advantage of that. 

Regular Contributor

Umm simple. It means she’s helping you come up with gift ideas. Like when you can’t think of what to buy for your cousin, check this item out.
Regular Contributor

Shawn saves Christmas is one of my top 3 fave shows. However I loved it prior with Courtney and Shawn. I don’t love the show with Sleighbell Steve. They simply put don’t have the fun factor or the banter. I don’t like them together and really miss Courtney.
Esteemed Contributor

@MommaNJ629 wrote:
Shawn saves Christmas is one of my top 3 fave shows. However I loved it prior with Courtney and Shawn. I don’t love the show with Sleighbell Steve. They simply put don’t have the fun factor or the banter. I don’t like them together and really miss Courtney.

@MommaNJ629 wrote:

@MommaNJ629   I so agree with you.  Putting Courtney with JT and taking her off with Shawn was a mistake.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

CK looks ridiculous with the long fake extensions....her natural hair was just fine.....she's become very self focused 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

CK looks ridiculous with the long fake extensions....her natural hair was just fine.....she's become very self focused 

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt   The hair is definitly a mess.  Not attractive at all.  

Respected Contributor

It is not just the hair, but that makeup, OMG!  She just packs it on and it looks ridiculous.  Who the heck in this day and age wears so much makeup?  I can see if you are going out to a club or something, but for daytime - no way.  She looks 10 years older than she is.  I remember when they were doing their own makeup, she looked so young and fresh.  Whoever their makeup artist is should retire. 

Super Contributor

Courtney has all that hair, then those short bangs don't look good at all.