Contributor

Re: Shawn Saves Christmas Tonight

Uh - sorry, you're wrong.  Courtney can't.

New Contributor

Not sure if this is right, but I thought Courtney may have wanted out of that Secondary role... I bet one of the new hosts takes it...
Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

I don't know. I'm sensing there are going to be a lot of shake-ups in the shows and their pairings. I actually liked Shawn and Courtney together very much...thought they were the absolute best pairing of all. Course, Jayne B. and Pat are good, too. Shawn and Leah together was not good. In fact, though I adore Leah, I don't think she pairs that well with anyone for some reason. She's good all by herself. The absolute worst is Courtney and Jane...or Jane with X, Y, and Z.....or just plain Jane alone. 🙄 

So much for my rambling here. Carry on. LOL! 

@pupwhipped   I agree.  Iloved Courtney and Shawn together.  JT will ruin the show.  She ruins any show she is on. 

@BalletBabe I agree with you on that point.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Thanks for the thoughts behind the "Shawn Saves Christmas" show title ... I always found it offensive.   If Shawn is helping QVC customers come up with ideas, then I get it.   Why not call it..."Shawn Discusses Everything But the Product."

@seaBreeze LOL.  Too funny!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I also think it'll be one of the newest hosts.  My money is on Steve Doss or Nancy Yoon.  I'll guess Steve.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Steve Doss just posted on his social media pages that he's in Shawn Saves Christmas show tonight.

Not clear if he'll be the permanent co-host of the show, or if QVC is rotating hosts.  But I think Shawn mentioned a replacement for Courtney would be today, so it sounds like he's the new co-host.  

Honored Contributor

Should be interesting @Caaareful Shopper .  Steve Doss is very mild mannered.  Shawn will love that as she didn't appear very happy when she co-hosted with Jane T. the other day.   Thanks for the heads up.

Esteemed Contributor

She loves to have a docile Social Secretary whom she can steamroll and minimize.

Respected Contributor

How about "Shawn Saves Kirk's Folly"?

After that horror show the other night, (KF)...I think that's the show that needs saving, it indeed it's ever on the air again....

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Ali Carr