Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn Saves Christmas Tonight

Thanks for the thoughts behind the "Shawn Saves Christmas" show title ... I always found it offensive.   If Shawn is helping QVC customers come up with ideas, then I get it.   Why not call it..."Shawn Discusses Everything But the Product."

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think what the title implies is that she saved Christmas because QVC offers many items that can be given as holiday gifts.  It is like a person saying thank you for bringing a dessert.  You saved me because I didn't have time to buy dessert because I was so busy.

Contributor

I think youre right.  It's too bad too.  Shawn doesn't seem to care about what she looks like anymore.  She dresses like a bag lady, untidy, sloppy hair and her make-up??!!  Halloween all year. I really do shut off the TV anytime she is on.

Contributor

I can totally live without Courtney and Shawn.  They are the worst.  Great if they were permanently replaced. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

How is Shawn "saving Christmas "? I just do not understand what saving Christmas means? 

@SeaMaiden Shawn is not saving Christmas for me -- unless she wants to pay for all the gifts and cook Christmas dinner.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Contributor

Courtney seems to enjoy fake everything, including her face & lips with fillers & botox.  Really noticeable after that last round -  face looked very large. Only second to enjoying looking at herself in the camera.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips "@SeaMaiden Shawn is not saving Christmas for me -- unless she wants to pay for all the gifts and cook Christmas dinner."

I almost spit out my water.  Thanks for the good laugh.  Shawn would save my Christmas if she did my laundry and scrubbed my floors.  

Contributor

Smiley Sad  I really love it when there are any other hosts on the Fashion's Night In shows.

Contributor

Disagree

Contributor

Hilarious!!