Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Saves Christmas Finale

@Effie54 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@MezzieStarr wrote:

According to the program guide, Shawn will still be on next Saturday night, along with Rosina Grosso as her sidekick.

She's saving your home this time.

December 23rd - Simple Home Solutions 10 pm - 12 am

Screenshot_20231216-220853_kindlephoto-190848861.png

Oh no....another hard goods show with either laptops, tablets, ear buds, candles or throws. 

Surely, they'll find a way to work Barefoot Dreams and their guru into the mix. Maybe that'll be the throw. Oh boy, what fun. Can hardly wait.

OMG - you're so right!! I've never seen so much Barefoot Dreams in my life....and so many cookie cutter thin Berkshire throws. 

Oh yea, the drab colors, the Malibu talk, the Cali casual, the overpriced sweat pants and on and on and on...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
New Contributor

I enjoyed her show..it was fun to watch..I'm always surprised by all the negative comments..everyone has an opinion..why the negativity..it would be a much nicer world if we could put out positive comments..I guess I'm from the old school and was taught to be kind.. 

Respected Contributor

@Chacha28 wrote:

I enjoyed her show..it was fun to watch..I'm always surprised by all the negative comments..everyone has an opinion..why the negativity..it would be a much nicer world if we could put out positive comments..I guess I'm from the old school and was taught to be kind.. 

Because it's a forum and we are SICK OF 'SHAWN SAVES XMAS'!!!!!!!! 

Super Contributor

I am glad Christmas is almost here. After 5 months of Christmas I'm sick of it lol. Next thing the Q will be pushing Christmas 12 months out of the year! Thank God for the remote!!!
Respected Contributor

@Marciirene wrote:
I am glad Christmas is almost here. After 5 months of Christmas I'm sick of it lol. Next thing the Q will be pushing Christmas 12 months out of the year! Thank God for the remote!!!

We will then have two months of exercise equipment, nutrisystem, facial rejuvination contraptions and more leisure wear of sweatpants and sweatshirts.

Respected Contributor

So true @lgfan,  and don't forget the mattresses!

Trusted Contributor

I like Shawn but I think they start Christmas way too early.  And not only QVC, you start seeing Christmas movies on Hallmark and some of those channels in October.  I think some of them even show Christmas in July movies.  I personally don't have to see or hear anything about Christmas till after Thanksgiving.  I am not a grinch, I like the holidays as well as anyone but please, wait until after Thanksgiving or at least until November.

Esteemed Contributor

Seems I've missed a lot by not watching Shawn Saves Christmas! I do have a life and am seldom home in the evenings to watch QVC or anything else. If I were home, I'd be engrossed in a good book!

Can't imagine spending so much time watching a shopping channel if a host spits coffee, wipes her nose continually and insults others. Thought Shawn had turned over a new leaf and was helping a host(s) with their slow on-air  performance, but perhaps not? IDK.

SK does seem to put a lot more into her work than in years past - or it is smoke and mirrors? Again, IDK because I seldom watch.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

I just don't enjoy Shawn's presentations .   She never comes off as genuine to me .  

Contributor

And don't forget the Honeybells. They always push them at the beginning of the new year.