Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 619
Registered: ‎06-11-2019

@ellaphant she talks to much and when that happens, she tends to make up stuff and say things off the cuff.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,587
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@ellaphant she talks to much and when that happens, she tends to make up stuff and say things off the cuff.


You are 100% correct.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,097
Registered: ‎09-05-2014
If she was paying attention and/or actually using those ubiquitous glasses, she would have noticed that two of the rings she was presenting clearly had stones missing.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,132
Registered: ‎05-18-2017

@Johnnyeager wrote:
If she was paying attention and/or actually using those ubiquitous glasses, she would have noticed that two of the rings she was presenting clearly had stones missing.

@Johnnyeager  - What?? Really?  Wish I could see this on video.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,097
Registered: ‎09-05-2014

4BB8FADE-BE8B-4AB0-AAD7-977BA9E4F793.jpeg.6d7274fc08584322e0040e7db5ad8b7f.jpeg490D9FA9-4C25-4634-BA0B-A659E0AEC62E.thumb.jpeg.1bb4e51ca3adbc8bd4084ac9226383a8.jpeg

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,132
Registered: ‎05-18-2017

Wow!  Thanks for posting @Johnnyeager .  I can't believe that!! 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,132
Registered: ‎05-18-2017

We should forward those pics to Mike George @Johnnyeager

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,414
Registered: ‎07-25-2010

@Johnnyeager wrote:

4BB8FADE-BE8B-4AB0-AAD7-977BA9E4F793.jpeg.6d7274fc08584322e0040e7db5ad8b7f.jpeg490D9FA9-4C25-4634-BA0B-A659E0AEC62E.thumb.jpeg.1bb4e51ca3adbc8bd4084ac9226383a8.jpeg



What a bunch of junk!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,429
Registered: ‎07-12-2010

Re: Shawn, REALLY?

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

We should forward those pics to Mike George @Johnnyeager


I'll do it right now!!

 

mike.george@qvc.com

 

(hint- you can probably type a QVC employee's first and last name (separated by a dot) followed by at qvc dot com to have their company email address)

Valued Contributor
Posts: 608
Registered: ‎08-08-2010

Re: Shawn, REALLY?

[ Edited ]

The quote was, "Hear My Soul Speak."

 

As others mentioned, a few years ago Shawn did always state that she wore jewelry that was very personal to her.  Something from her mother, friend etc.

 

I don't understand why she would feel out of her element or uncomofratble selling jewelry when she used to make kind of a big deal over her own and even helped design a couple of pieces.

 

Either when she was dating/engaged or adopted their child, all of those pieces came off.  At the time, I remember thinking it might have been to avoid scratching their daughter as she was a baby.

 

Since she lost her father, I noticed she's wearing what looks to be a class ring and a wedding band on her right, middle finger.  Perhaps they were his?  I think they look really nice on her.

 

 

"I never changed, I just learned."