Super Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

So she said she would be making a big announcement and then never made one?  That's rather odd.  I'm thinking it wouldn't be the Easy Pays since that wouldn't be considered a big announcement? 

She wouldn't even give Isaac a hint and said it was massive, really ridiculous if it was the easy pay option

Honored Contributor

@pieman  And receive expensive clothing items NOT rolled into tight balls inside plastic bags.

Who is doing this at QVC? This absolutely drives me insane. Why do they ship clothing like this? We spend a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ here for clothing goods and it comes to us in rolled up sealed balls of wrinkles.

Don't know about you but I am so tired of this. If I return clothing I roll it back up and return it exactly in the same 'fashion' as I get it.

We used to get some items in nice boxes too mostly jackets & outer coats (Dennis Basso for instance with nice hangers AND clothing covers). Even these don't arrive like this anymore, hasn't for years.

Honored Contributor

I get my Macy's orders in pristine condition.  The garment is on a stiff paper and then completely sealed in plastic.   I pay less than $10.00 for many tops and the fit is perfect for me.

Honored Contributor

I’ve found that Nordstrom ships all of their clothing in boxes, making it seem that they respect the quality of their merchandise. And their shipping is always FREE!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I received a wallet from Kate Spade the other day. It was a small wallet but it had enough wrapping for one three times the size. Something protecting each snap and besides tissue paper, fancy paper for the final wrapping. Everything fit perfectly in an appropriate size box.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I received a wallet from Kate Spade the other day. It was a small wallet but it had enough wrapping for one three times the size. Something protecting each snap and besides tissue paper, fancy paper for the final wrapping. Everything fit perfectly in an appropriate size box.

I just received a Kate Spade crossbody cell phone bag and it was wrapped in a similar style.  My order was placed through Macy’s but must have been shipped from Kate Spade.  

Honored Contributor

She really carried on and said the news was on another level and I swear even said it was out of this stratosphere.  Isaac thought it was something about the TSV and she said it was much bigger than that.     

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

I’ve found that Nordstrom ships all of their clothing in boxes, making it seem that they respect the quality of their merchandise. And their shipping is always FREE!

I've grown kind of fond of the Q's white plastic bag that looks like it has been run over by the delivery truck three or four times.....

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

She really carried on and said the news was on another level and I swear even said it was out of this stratosphere.  Isaac thought it was something about the TSV and she said it was much bigger than that.     

Well now I really want to know what it was!!!!!

Valued Contributor
Easy pay days until Sept 30