Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  Have you ever gotten a pair of shoes with rocks embedded in the soles yet?  There is something to be said for good service...............

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Last night.

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@pieman  And receive expensive clothing items NOT rolled into tight balls inside plastic bags.

Who is doing this at QVC? This absolutely drives me insane. Why do they ship clothing like this? We spend a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ here for clothing goods and it comes to us in rolled up sealed balls of wrinkles.

Don't know about you but I am so tired of this. If I return clothing I roll it back up and return it exactly in the same 'fashion' as I get it.

We used to get some items in nice boxes too mostly jackets & outer coats (Dennis Basso for instance with nice hangers AND clothing covers). Even these don't arrive like this anymore, hasn't for years.

@PINKdogWOOD 

I ordered 2 pair of jeans and top from Dillards they came packaged in a very nice flat box and the clothes were not wrinkled.....

I think QVC uses those bags to help reduce the shipping costs....but not all wrinkles are QVC's fault....I have a post person that LOVES to STUFF clothes into my tiny mailbox instead of taking it to the "Mail Center" at our condo complex.....talk about WRINKLES !!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Last night.

[ Edited ]

@stazgirl wrote:
Easy pay days until Sept 30

@stazgirlare you kidding me?  

Shawn's idea of epic and mine are very different.

Super Contributor
Perhaps the announcement is another new Shawn show or collaboration ,she is an artist in her spare time dont you know . Would you not love that familiar Shawn smiley face on a t- shirt or a pocket book ? How about a jewelry line of thise in charms or necklaces ? Im sure thats the announcement . An artistic vision of sorts come to life for the Q to sell.
Respected Contributor

Did SK do the 12:00 am show? If so, the "big announcement" was just a ploy to keep people tuned in.  I didn't see the show;   refuse to watch her. 

Honored Contributor

@Grace6663582 wrote:
Perhaps the announcement is another new Shawn show or collaboration ,she is an artist in her spare time dont you know . Would you not love that familiar Shawn smiley face on a t- shirt or a pocket book ? How about a jewelry line of thise in charms or necklaces ? Im sure thats the announcement . An artistic vision of sorts come to life for the Q to sell.

@Grace6663582   Somewhere along the line, she’s insinuated herself in the Q as someone special and better, more valuable as a host than the others. She’s been given the freedom to add her ladybugs to rainboots, replicate her own silver jewelry to sell on Q, etc. Personally, I just don’t get it.

Frequent Contributor

Maybe shes leaving.😁😁

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.