Highlighted
Super Contributor

Does anyone know what the big amazing announcement was that Shawn mentioned was happening at midnight and was not the tsv.  I watched at nidnight and didn't see anything.

Respected Contributor

I don't know about this time, but several weeks ago I happened to be watching the launch of the TSV and she said that their big announcement was additional EZ pay options that were only available during that first hour.  So it was 6 payments instead of 4. 

I've no longer been excited about these "surprise announcements".  It's usually self serving that the host is getting another show or more payment options or something new from Temptations.  I don't consider those "big announcements". yawn.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

I was wondering the same thing. Was hoping for a free ship Saturday or least some sort of easy pay event. Shawn really hyped up this big midnight announcement and then nada, nothing happened 🤔

Honored Contributor

It would be a great announcement if free shipping is offered, if the same old products were going to be replaced with new merchandise, if hosts wouldn't interrupt vendors and push the same tiresome old worn out selling points, now those would make  worth while announcements.  But to say easy pay will go from four to six payments, I am clearly not  impressed!!!  

Respected Contributor

I’m assuming it’s the 3+ easy pay event that started today and goes through Sept. 30th.

Esteemed Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

I was wondering the same thing. Was hoping for a free ship Saturday or least some sort of easy pay event. Shawn really hyped up this big midnight announcement and then nada, nothing happened 🤔

Me too, @Maltichonmom17 .  I was so sure it was going to be free shipping that I canceled an order I had placed a few hours before I heard that announcement by her and was looking forward to saving the $5.50 shipping fee for a very lightweight throw.

I haven't reordered yet, guess I had buyer's remorse!  Never heard a peep about what the big announcement was, even went to FB and Instagram to see if anything was there.  But she very specifically said there would be some big news at midnight.  Not a nice thing to do, IMO.  Should have  been some explanation or apology for misleading information.

Valued Contributor

I'd be extactic to just get my packages sooner than 10- 14 days..

Super Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

I was hoping it was free shipping also.  Never get how anyone is excited by ez pay it is offered every day

Honored Contributor

So she said she would be making a big announcement and then never made one?  That's rather odd.  I'm thinking it wouldn't be the Easy Pays since that wouldn't be considered a big announcement? 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   I think several times they have said there will be a big announcement and it turned out to be some type of easy pay.  To me that doesn't warrant a big announcement since they are always offering easy pay.