Honored Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
I think one of these days Shawn is going to break the QVC website. They must know how many more people tune in when she’s on. I can almost sense the excitement she creates when she’s on air. She draws the same kind of enthusiasm as David and the Q knows it. Is she considered famous? You betcha!!

HUH ?

Respected Contributor

Frequent Contributor

I believe SK "storytelling" is the equivilent of just pure BS.  That is what she does... BS.  Can't watch or listen to her.  

Honored Contributor

@xryretriever wrote:

Why would the NYT do an article on Shawn? I guess you either love her or hate her. I stopped watching her years ago and one reason was the storytelling. I think she is disingenuous. I don't buy her "cuteness". Guess some of you do. Each to his own.

Shawn does and says things that no one would ever get away with in a normal business environment. I have absolutely no doubt that the reason she is given prime time hours and continues to offend without consequences will never be disclosed to the public. But I bet this will continue until she makes the decision to leave QVC.

Respected Contributor

I sit in amazement at some of these comments - then I look to see who actually made them.  You can tell a lot about one's personality by some of these remarks ...nuff said.

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I miss the old Shawn when she started and was being mentored by LR. I loved the short haircut and she was fresh and fun. I dont know what it is but I just don't like her in the way I did years ago. I think she is overconfident. If she's as successful as she thinks why doesn't she leave the Q and create her own business opportunities.

@JONNYSBRO Oh Lordy.  Got to the LR in your post and I knew instantly who wrote this comment.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor
I was just looking at a hosts Instagram page and thought I would check out Shawn’s too. I’ve never paid much attention to the number of followers until today. Shawn already has 109,000 followers!! WOWSA!!
Honored Contributor

Snakes have over 4 million followers

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn Killinger

[ Edited ]

David has 540,000+ Facebook Followers.

If it's a contest, she loses, with only about 228,000.

Trusted Contributor
I noticed David had more Instagram followers too. I had no doubt in my mind though that he did. He’s been there 30 years, Shawn’s been there only 17 years. It just blows my mind that they have that many followers. I just can’t imagine. ⭐️⭐️⭐️