Trusted Contributor

I'm anxious to see Shawn's return which was slated for September 1 - She really grew on me over the past year with my frequent beauty viewings.  I'd enjoy hearing a bit about her newest journey - she was truly missed - I'm rather surprised at myself!

Trusted Contributor

Super Contributor

Me too !!!!!   Can't wait to watch tomorrow night. I am not a usual watcher of night-time QVC especially on a weekend. I am excited and curious--- hope we get some baby updates !!!!!

Valued Contributor

Shawn posted a photo on Instagram yesterday. She was getting her hair done in preparation for her return to QVC tomorrow night. Yay! I've missed her.

Contributor

ME TOO!!!! I have it on my calendar! So excited for her to be back. She will have a fresh take on life and all that goes with. Its just what happens when you become a momma.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Well, that makes 4 of you.

Respected Contributor

I've had both positive as well as negative reactions to her, but one thing I've noticed over the years (not just at QVC) is that the female hosts become so much more pleasant and easier to watch after having their first child.  I suppose it has to do with maturity, but there have been hosts that drove me nuts until after they became mothers, when I really started to enjoy them.  I will have to check it out........I wish her only the best.

Laura loves cats!
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind.

Contributor

I've really enjoyed the Monday night shows (Inspired Style, Lori G, Isaac, and PM Style with Jennifer and Amy no matter which shows they hosted.  I have enjoyed them with Issac and think they both interact well with him and do a great job.  I'd like to see them remain on these shows - QVC can find other shows for Shawn to host.

Honored Contributor

SK was never a favorite of mine, but I just love that baby and seeing Shawn and her hubby so happy is infectious. I'm curious to see if there will be some kind of change in Shawn's level of enthusiasm for selling stuff when she returns.