Super Contributor

Re: Shawn Killinger will no longer host PM Style

I am so relieved.  I used to watch all the time but with Shawn I really cannot tolerate it.  Hoping I will be able to enjoy it again!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Re: Shawn presenting LOGO

Do you think this'll finally put a stop to her wasting all that time telling the floor director how many, in what sizes and colors they should order for her?

Super Contributor

I like the idea.  I enjoy Amy and think she is far more stylish than Shawn.  Shawn follows the current trend but I dont find her stylish at all.  Plus, Amy seems far more into clothing and fashion than Shawn.  Looking forward to it.

Respected Contributor

One program I refuse to watch.  Now, I might tune in! 😃

Valued Contributor

Not a fan of Amy's. Hope Shawn gets something better.
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Chi-town girl @GraceLady

I am in total sadness and shock at your responses. You have twisted my ideas, which were intended to be helpful, into intolerance. Since we don't know each other in real life, you have no idea what my family and a friend has been through with respect to speech and other challenges. My father suffered five heart attacks, a stroke that affected his speech, open heart and other surgeries and three leg amputations...two on one leg after the first one was not healing. Still, he remained positive and overcame his challenges, even driving his mobility van using the brakes and accelerator buttons on his steering wheel. He was amazing. My nephew has been in speech therapy since he was 2. And one of my best friends had a massive stroke two years ago that affected his ability to walk and talk. I am in tears and do not plan to post in these forums anymore if I can be attacked so painfully like this. I will miss the handbag friends I have made here but it's time to go. @stevieb and handbag friends Heart

@EdithEllenLily - there was no twisting or misinterpretation of your comments about Amy. You stated that your comments were 'completely respectful', but some of us disagree.  It's that simple.  No one attacked you.

I don't  believe that you intended to bash her or to stir the pot here, but I do think your comments were inappropriate. Nothing that you now have posted about your family or friends is relevant to Amy. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

I do not enjoy watching any show with Shawn as the host, She is not prepared, and gives out incorrect information.

Amy is a very good host, but I don't like to sit and watch any host for more than an hour. Amy will definitely draw in more new younger customers than Shawn. 

I don't sit around watching Q or any channel 24/7 - only watch/DVR a few Q shows - specific to my interests.  And I don't care who is the host. Not invested in any host, nor am I interested in discussions about them personally.

In comparing Shawn to Amy as it pertains to fashion shows/professionally, I love Amy's sense of style and I believe this change in hosting PMSTYLE was made bc Amy has a higher success rate in fashion sales/revenue. I will continue to watch/DVR the Monday night Q fashion shows.  Most likely will miss the Friday night shows bc I'm typically busy. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I am in total sadness and shock at your responses. You have twisted my ideas, which were intended to be helpful, into intolerance. Since we don't know each other in real life, you have no idea what my family and a friend has been through with respect to speech and other challenges. My father suffered five heart attacks, a stroke that affected his speech, open heart and other surgeries and three leg amputations...two on one leg after the first one was not healing. Still, he remained positive and overcame his challenges, even driving his mobility van using the brakes and accelerator buttons on his steering wheel. He was amazing. My nephew has been in speech therapy since he was 2. And one of my best friends had a massive stroke two years ago that affected his ability to walk and talk. I am in tears and do not plan to post in these forums anymore if I can be attacked so painfully like this. I will miss the handbag friends I have made here but it's time to go. @stevieb and handbag friends Heart

@EdithEllenLily - there was no twisting or misinterpretation of your comments about Amy. You stated that your comments were 'completely respectful', but some of us disagree.  It's that simple.  No one attacked you.

I don't  believe that you intended to bash her or to stir the pot here, but I do think your comments were inappropriate. Nothing that you now have posted about your family or friends is relevant to Amy. 

@EdithEllenLily  I really don't have anything to add to @Chi-town girl comments.  Be well.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

NOTHING about her commentd were INAPPROPIATE.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Twins Mom wrote:
Shawn will be hosting LOGO? I am Truro figure out if this is official or rumor. My thoughts: Shawn hosting LOGO because she wears it so often?!!?!

@Twins Mom  Hilarious, isn't it?  KARMA in its finest work.  Nice job, QVC. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.