Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Killinger will no longer host PM Style

Can't argue with that but who ever does get the LOGO colors right every time??

It's ridiculous.    Another reason I don't buy.     Even Amy gets it wrong sometimes.

@tropics21 wrote:

This is not about "changing it up."  If sales were good they wouldn't be touching it. It is my opinion that Shawn has been slacking off.  I don't watch her that much because her presentations are hard to watch because she refuses to come prepared, index cards in her glasses every minute.  If you watch Amy the 3 hours before Amy sells alot even in her other shows throughout the week Amy sells alot.  Personally I don't see Shawn with Lori for an hour.  The fit is not good.  Shawn doesn not wear LOGO it is not her style.  The only time she wears LOGO is when she is presenting a LOGO top and half the time she doesn't wear the item being presented.  Just the other day Shawn was PRESENTING a LOGO item with Lori.  Shawn was so out of sink.  She didn't rehearse the colors and when she was reading the card she was still getting it wrong.  Lori jump in and took over the segment.  Shawn and LOGO is not a good fit.  Maybe QVC feels LOGO can sell itself with Lori there but they need to increase sales in PM Style and Amy can do it.  Don't be fooled that everyone is excited.  Shawn has repeatedly said she doesn't like change so this "changing up" is change.  Think about it Shawn took over for Lisa Robertson in PM style.  Did they ever "change up" Lisa and take her off PM style?  Also noticed that Shawn is posting to Instagram more in the last 2 weeks, perhaps she is trying that to increase her base and sales, she never was much of a poster on Facebook

QVC Customer Care

Regular Contributor

This is the best thing QVC could do.  I never thought she should be hosting PM style in the first place.  Amy's personality is much more outgoing and she has a better interaction with the guests than Shawn.  Amy has a better style and all she needs to do is slow down the talking and she will be great.  I actually liked Amy better with Isaac than Shawn as well. 

Regular Contributor

This is the best thing QVC could do. It was time for a change  I quit watching when Shawn started hosting.  The company looks at sales when these hosts are on as well.  If they see viewership or sales is down they will make a change.

Regular Contributor

If she is not generating sales/viewership they will change the hosts.  It is a business like anything else.  I am glad Amy is taking over.  Shawn had a bit of an "attitude" at times and it was a huge turn off.  Good luck to AMY!!!

Regular Contributor

I disagree, Shawn was not a great replacement.  I watched her a few times and she never seemed to interact that well with the guests.  Amy even did better when she hosted with Isaac.  Isaac seemed to be more relaxed around Amy and Shawn would get way too sarcastic with him at times and I would turn the whole show off.  It is a business like anything else, if the host is not generating sales/viewership they will make a change. 

Regular Contributor

I agree!!

Trusted Contributor

My first thought after being stunned, is that Shawn must want to change her schedule.  She does make PM Style fun.  I wasn't a huge fan of hers at first, but I actually became addicted to PM Style recently.  Too bad.  It won't be the same.

Regular Contributor

You are so right!!

Trusted Contributor

It seems to me that things sell out quickly on PM Style.  I don't think that's it at all.