Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn Killinger will no longer host PM Style

@Equuleus wrote:

@iTalia ITA.  It'll be interesting to see what happens with sales.  I thought they did this once before.

I think they're doing this in response to what's already going on in sales. If sales were strong they wouldn't mess with it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Two thumbs up! Give Amy Strand a chance! She's adorable and wears clothing better than any other host on QVC (except Gabrielle, who also has a great figure without a belly bulge and excellent posture). She knows how to carry on a conversation with guests. Amy is always prepared and knowledgeable about items in her shows. Anxious for her new position as PM Style host. It'll work well. I'll watch PM Style again! Never was a fan of Shawn and her nonsense antics to sell products. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

I think many things are changing on the Q and people are unhappy. I read on this forum that many were complaining about Shawn and her lack of information about the item. It probably has been in the works for quite awhile. It has to do with the bottom line. This should be interesting. 

Respected Contributor

I'll be watching somethng else on Monday nights.  Amy drives me bats!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

Shawn will be hosting the LOGO show at 10 pm. And the Isaac show on Friday, I think she said.  I look forward to these changes.

Super Contributor

I can’t imagine that Shawn gave up her show voluntarily. I can also see that this is what led Sharon to leave QVC. I bet she wanted the new slot with Lori and the PTB declined. After 15 years at QVC she probably felt that she “earned” the new higher profile show.
Super Contributor

I will now resume watching PM Style with Amy hosting.

Honored Contributor

Maybe she wants some family time, without leaving the show.  The little red head just did it, and maybe she wants some family time too.

Esteemed Contributor

Finally!  Q management has made a wise decision for the first time in a long while.

The show will now be watchable and bearable.

Esteemed Contributor

I am sure alot of decisions are based on sales.....That is why I think some Hosts come across desperate trying to sell products where they will say anything to make you buy....