Contributor

Re: Shawn Killinger will no longer host PM Style

Maybe Shawn is "bored" or feeling stale and requestng change?  Anywho, she's not leaving QVC, she's part of the fabric.

Contributor

Change is good, I agree.  Maybe PM Style has become too predictable.

Esteemed Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I think QVC is making a big mistake changing PM Style Host from Shawn Killinger to Amy Stran. I enjoy Shawn as the PM Style Host. She does a great job creating excitement for the products presented on PM Style.

It is going to be Amy?  UGH, I am definately out.  She is my least favorite host.  She talks a mile a minute and is exhausting to watch.  Shawn is not my favorite either, but at least she mixes it up a bit and talks about other things and can be funny at times.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I would like to see Amy (and also Sandra B.) speak a lot slower.  They speak so rapidly it is difficult to watch and difficult to understand what they are saying. I change the channel--it's too stressful.

New Contributor

I agree fully!  I have always found something about Shawn to be too over the top, too full of heself, trying too hard to be "artsy, and motorcycle chic."  Not my style at all.  I have stopped watching PM Style for some time now.  I like Amy S and will watch again.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...