Regular Contributor

Re: Shawn Killinger will no longer host PM Style

Leah also has the Wed night show on QVC2

Trusted Contributor

I’m sure Shawn wanted to spend more time with her adorable daughter. They grow up way too quickly! 

Honored Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

I’m sure Shawn wanted to spend more time with her adorable daughter. They grow up way too quickly! 

@Lori Kaye.  So all these changes are because of Shawn?

Trusted Contributor

Shawn is so annoying with Isaac and will be even more annoying with Lori. 

Frequent Contributor

I will not be watching as often.  Love love love Shawn!!!  You can see how the models adore her!  The 10 PM time was perfect.  After a long day of work, etc. it was the perfect hour for me some me time with no interruptions.  7 PM not good!!!

Valued Contributor

I never watched Inspired Style and after one hour of Amy with Lori Goldstein, that was quite enough.  A little of Amy goes a loooong way; three hours of her - too much!  I will probably watch PM Style hit and miss, but will look forward to Shawn with LG!!!!  I think that is a great move, but not so much Amy and PM Style.  Amy is cute and sweet but don't like her selling/presenting style.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I really wish they wouldn't pair IM with Shawn.  And I wish they wouldn't ocntinue to pair him with JC.  He does so much better with some of the other hosts.

Honored Contributor

It has been posted that Shawn said she doesn't like change so I don't think this was her doing.  Besides that, she's still going to be hosting Monday nights so that isn't doing anything for her in terms of spending more time with her daughter.

If they really wanted to change things up, IMO they should have totally put new hosts in these spots and not just switched them around.    

Respected Contributor

If I remember correctly Shawn worked with Lori a while back and was completely out of control - and for me is a mess with I.M. - now we have 'Aim' with 'Lor' who also spends a lot of her time changing in and out of outfits, talking too fast, rushing around and long drawn out words - well what can one say. -  

Good changes Q (being sarcastic here) what about giving some of the other hosts a chance - there are some good ones who deserve a chance.