Respected Contributor

Shawn Killinger will no longer host PM Style

I think QVC is making a big mistake changing PM Style Host from Shawn Killinger to Amy Stran. I enjoy Shawn as the PM Style Host. She does a great job creating excitement for the products presented on PM Style.

Super Contributor

Re: Shawn Killinger will no longer host PM Style

I agree, but then you never know, maybe she is wanting to change things up herself. Shawn knows how to keep growing I think.

Respected Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I think QVC is making a big mistake changing PM Style Host from Shawn Killinger to Amy Stran. I enjoy Shawn as the PM Style Host. She does a great job creating excitement for the products presented on PM Style.

@culebra

Did Shawn say why she would no longer host the show?  Amy needs to lose the little girl voice and frequent squeals before stepping into Shawn's spot.  She can change both with a little work.  Good luck to her!

Frequent Contributor

NO that will be a mistake.  I wonder why

Super Contributor

I can't stand Amy's sing song  speech pattern, and then the drawn out words, like we can't understand plain english.  Someone needs to coach her before she takes over PM Style.

I think QVC is just change up the programs to try to freshen things up some.  

Honored Contributor

I think it's great to shake things up occasionally.  They tend to get stale very fast.  I haven't watched PM Style for ages because it's boring and predictable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Huge mistake QVC! Shawn is PM Style and draws lots of interest to the show because she makes it fun and has GREAT STYLE, hence what the show is all about. Shawn puts her own spin on things and creates different looks that no other host does. The other one has a very difficult time speaking the English language properly and because of that I cannot stand to watch her. 

It’s interesting that Inspired Style is going by the wayside but they’re giving the PM Style show to this host. I know I no longer will be tuning in from 7-10pm now. 

Respected Contributor

Amy is okay at her job.  Shawn Killinger was the right person to host PM Style after Lisa Robertson left QVC.  At first I did not enjoy Shawn as I had enjoyed Lisa R.  I no longer feel that way.  I now think Shawn is a wonderful host of PM Style.  Like Lisa R Shawn looks good in all of the clothing etc.  Basically Amy is okay, but she lacks the same gravitas as Shawn and previously Lisa Robertson.

Trusted Contributor

@iTalia ITA.  It'll be interesting to see what happens with sales.  I thought they did this once before.

Trusted Contributor

I will no longer be tuning in.