Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 I agree with you.  It's very distracting.  I feel like I want to walk over and brush the hair back from her face!  Ha!

She's an attractive woman (and I really like her personality).  I think I'd probably enjoy it more were she to control her hair flopping in her face.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn K hair

[ Edited ]

Her hairstyle would probably work great for someone like Lisa Robertson who has a receding hairline.   Shawn on the other hand must have a low hairline because of the way her hair hangs in her face.  I am no hairstylist, but perhaps thinning, texturizing and blending would help.  I know, because my hair would probably do the same thing if not for a good cut.

11380876_388450701360200_2082649656_n.jpg  

Honored Contributor

Maria McCool still does Shawn's hair.  There is a recent video on Shawn's FB page with Maria showing how to get Shawn's cut.  Shawn has said in the past and Maria said that Shawn has a ton of hair.

I love Shawn's haircut.  I wanted my hair cut the same way except my stylist told me it wouldn't work well for me because my hair is too fine and she doesn't think it's thick enough and I'd look like I had 2 wisps of hair on the sides.  LOL

I do wish she'd part it off to the side though.  I don't care for a center part. 

Esteemed Contributor

No doubt when she looks in the mirror she thinks her hair is totes sick. Oh Lordy.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

No doubt when she looks in the mirror she thinks her hair is totes sick. Oh Lordy.

<snort>

You win!!  LOL

Valued Contributor

LOL! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

When she went to LA after the Oscars, she had her hair parted on the side and curled    It looked so much nicer than the center part 

Valued Contributor

She has a pretty face...I don't know why she wants to hide it!!

Valued Contributor

I think Shawn is very pretty but that hair is so distracting that you don't really notice her face! 

Regular Contributor

I noticed Monday night she did lighten it, I like her blonde. I don't dislike her hairstyle, it looks really nice when she curls the sides back. When you're constantly working with your head down it does tend to fall forward.