Honored Contributor

I love how Shawn is her own person.  She dresses and wears her hair the way she wants to and doesn't give a flying flip what anyone else thinks.

I admire that in a women.  Good for her!

Trusted Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Does this subject never end?

@JaneMarple  We should all live by your quote  !!   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn's hair is so stiff, it looks like it could break. That long piece looks as stiff as a poker. I don't believe McCool or any stylist would do that.

This cut s popular now; however, it hangs soft and not covering one eye completely, like a gargoyle.

Respected Contributor

I think her current cut is unattractive and distracting.  That long piece looks so out of place and annoying.

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Shawn's hair is so stiff, it looks like it could break. That long piece looks as stiff as a poker. I don't believe McCool or any stylist would do that.

This cut s popular now; however, it hangs soft and not covering one eye completely, like a gargoyle.

I think the camera caught her hair at some very unflattering angles.  It did look like it had a ton of hairspray in it.  Everyone has a bad hair day now and then; maybe she'll go back to a softer look.

Esteemed Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I think the camera caught her hair at some very unflattering angles.  It did look like it had a ton of hairspray in it.  Everyone has a bad hair day now and then; maybe she'll go back to a softer look.

Her hair is always stiff, @Snoopp. You can always hope I suppose, but I've given up on that.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

My hubby laughed and says.  Why do they let that older woman dress like that?

Valued Contributor

She wants to be talked about, be relevant, be the subject of attention. What better way than to have a big ole chunk of stringy hair hanging down the side of your face. You go Shawn!

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I love how Shawn is her own person.  She dresses and wears her hair the way she wants to and doesn't give a flying flip what anyone else thinks.

I admire that in a women.  Good for her!

*************   Yep, me too!  While her style is different than mine, she has heart, she has spunk, and I'll bet she's a lot of fun to be with.  She likes to experiment with her hair and makeup.  Hey, you only go around once....why not?  

Honored Contributor

I have often wished that for every negative post about a host, someone would post a positive.  We don't need to run any other poster down to do that. Just say one thing positive for every negative.