QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Honored Contributor

You all tormented her about wearing nude lipstick for years.

Be careful what you wish for.

Just sayin'

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

The comments about Shawn's hair have been discussed over and over again.  Not everyone, of course, agrees that she should change the style.  However, most agree that the hair without bangs is a distraction.  Obviously, she could give a rats...... about whayt any of us viewers think, so why do we continue to waste time making comments.  Her wedding photo hairstyle is beautiful, IMO, but she must not agree.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care if she dyed her hair purple...I just wish she would keep it out of her eyes...

Honored Contributor

I have no trouble at all seeing Shawn's eyes.  Shrugs.

Trusted Contributor

I would love to see her hair all blonde and out of her face.

Honored Contributor

I remember years ago the long threads about Shawn when she wore a short hairstyle with bangs. Some said she looked like Princess Diana and there was instant chaos of shouts of disagreement. The woman simply can't win...

Patty Reilly got the same scrutiny. Then there was Lisa...now it's Shawn being picked apart. If she was overweight, unfashionable and loved pets...there would be few threads about her hair. Very predictable...

Honored Contributor

If some women could see the strengths and talents in themselves and put that in their baskets....then maybe they could see other women in a positive light.

Shawn, if you should ever read here (and I hope you don't!) I hope you see this:  I see you.....I hear you.....You are worthy!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind