Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn K., PLEASE hurry back!

@tropics21so i googled it and link took me to the page.  not sure what is going on.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

In a Jennifer vs, Shawn contest I'll take Jennifer.  I have never heard Jennifer make up her own words or dress like she is going to the beach instead of,on national TV

If you haven't noticed JC do those things....you should watch her more often.....

I have never noticed JC dressing like she is going to the beach.  Another blonde host yes but not JC. 

JC often makes up words and has all these slick sayings when selling....and...no i haven't seen her wear something appropriate for the beach...but there are times her outfit may be a bit tight/revealing........................but not beachwear....................

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Just Bling wrote:

Dr, Laura preaches that if a woman decides to have children she should stay home and raise the child.  Many ask, how are we supposed to afford things, she states that one will find ways and your child needs its' mother for care and nurturing. 

Does the Q have day care for their employees or does the child have to go to day care?

Son & Daughter in law decided together she wouldn't go back. Sons income is more than adequate. Her law firm left the door open. Realize not everyone is afforded the opportunity.

--------------------

When my kids were little , we decided on the importance of parent care for child during the "developmental" years. So I stayed home and we cut back on all expenses.  And it was tough -- lived on soup and tortillas for a while!!! LOL!!  

When each child turned three yrs old, I went back to work and kids enjoyed the benefits of child care. It is an important, very personal decision by the parents.

Would do it again in a heart beat!!

My husband and I decided one of us would care for our daughter at all times.  So, he worked regular business hours and I worked every weekend when he was off.  As a nurse, I know not everyone can make that schedule.  I worked 12 hours night shifts on Saturday and Sunday.   They paid the most for those hours!  It was hard on us not to be home together except once in awhile.  But neither one of us regrets it - NEVER.

I would do it the same way if I had to today.  We know that we raised her and that her care was our first priority.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@KathyPet wrote:

In a Jennifer vs, Shawn contest I'll take Jennifer.  I have never heard Jennifer make up her own words or dress like she is going to the beach instead of,on national TV

If you haven't noticed JC do those things....you should watch her more often.....

@kelsey17

Jennifer may not be a favorite of mine, but I prefer her 110% over Shawn.  And whenever I've seen Jennifer she is always very nicely dressed and styled ...cant say the same for Shawn...........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

i enjoy Shawn. i just tried to check her Facebook - but it doesn't seem to be working. anyone else?  

@ms traditional

Shawn is still listed on Meet The Hosts, but her Facebook Page is gone......see that's just another thing.....Shes a drama queen.......and didnt the same thing happen when there was all that brewhaha over a joke she made about a cat.......she seems to do and say things to crave attention and then when people re-act she doesnt want to deal with it............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

When I did google search and put shawn killinger qvc and clicked the link it said 

This page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed

lvqssrhcBZ0.png

However, if I go to my own Facebook Page and put her in the Facebook search her page comes up, and the last post/photo is from August 1. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont know how you can be a QVC head fashion diva and not like pants, not like handbags, just like shoes ......  And I do think what she wears is more suited to the beach............

I think it's long overdo time for a change......I would prefer most any host to permanently take over the Fashions Night In Mondays......

Super Contributor

She has a tiny baby - she should take a year off - 

QVC Customer Care

@Spurt And all concerned.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience on the link to Shawn's Facebook page on QVC.com "Meet the Host - Shawn Killinger.  I have reported the issue to the proper department. 

However, her page is available directly from Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/ShawnKillingerQVC/.

Honored Contributor

@Paulette-QVC wrote:

@Spurt And all concerned.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience on the link to Shawn's Facebook page on QVC.com "Meet the Host - Shawn Killinger.  I have reported the issue to the proper department. 

However, her page is available directly from Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/ShawnKillingerQVC/.

@Paulette-QVC

Thank you Paulette!